Hmmm...Well old Scottie "karnt" help me, can you?

I have a button that tells movie to jump to labelled frame "enter" to skip my intro movie.

Button actions are

On (Release)
GoTo and stop ("enter")
End On

frame "enter" has action to stop audio1.swf loaded into level1 by going to the audio1.swf frame labelled "stop" that has an action to ""stop all sounds"

Frame "enter" Actions are

Begin Tell Target ("_level1")
GoTo and stop ("stop")
End Tell Target

When I click on the button however, it sends the intro movie to the last frame instead of the "enter" frame. Actually, what I think is happening is it goes to the right frame but the frame doesn't stop the play head. I have another keyframe immediately after the "enter" frame which has "stop" action, in the hope that it might do it for me, but it still goes to the last feckin' frame!

How do I set this up properly?

I want to simply skip the intro movie which is the next scene that runs after a preload scene for the audio etc which is in the same swf file. It was all working great until I stuck the "skip" button & actions in 8o(

And to top it all off...the loading animation (a movie clip) won't play even though its on the stage of the pre-loading scene in all frames!

Can someone out there save me? I don't really want to upload the fla file if its at all possible coz I have limited server space left atm! But if thata the only way, I guess I'll have to find some huh!

Thanx in advance

Stone Gypzi

To advance to a state of reason and sense, one first must live the state of TOTAL F****NG confussion!
[Edited by StoneGypzi on 06-04-2000 at 05:19 PM]