A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Are you having login issues?

Don't mention it....

Mikhail

hello everyone... sorry, here's again one of these "my account doesn't work" type of post...

i just had to create a temporary account, because my main account ("marmotte") doesn't work anymore... this is the first time it happens to me after more than 1600 posts, so it's ok :-)

anyway, here's my problem:

i'm actually able to login, my password/username are recognized. BUT i cannot post any message, cannot take a look at my private messages, etc...
    now, i know probably why it happens:
    i recently changed my email... of course i had that FK mail that verifies if the new one is valid... and replied successfully.
    but since then, i wasn't able to fully have access (write posts, view PMs...). so i re-put my old mail, just to re-confirm that it exists, and then re-put the new one. now i have a message that sais my email is not valid, blablabla, i can post the entire message if you want, but you probably know it :-)

ok, so if you can re-activate my account, and occasionaly tell me what i did wrong, then it would be cool... thanks a lot.

for info, my real username is marmotte

PS: probably because of my unactivated account, "marmotte" doesn't seem to appear in the member section after i searched for it...

thanks for your time.

Civilian
    marmotte, I sent you the activation email again. It should work once you click on the link in the email.

thanks a lot jstarkey, it works like a charm now.

btw, you can delete that marmotte[temp] account... and why not clean the FK forums by deleting all member accounts older than several months that have 0 post, mhhh? i was quite impressed when i saw how maaaaaaany they are...

anyway, thanks for your time.

Is there anyway you could delete this account and the YoSoyJu account so that I can start over because when I created this account it worked, but now I can not stay logged in on the other, so if I could start fresh, that would be a lot better. Thank you.

OK, I am having same problem that many others are having, I have tried the fix posted, countless number of times, but no work. I finally decided to try to log in with my sons computer, and lo and behold it works. So what do I need to do to fix this so I can use my CP to log into FlashKit? I have tried to delete all cookies then go to boards, then user cp, but keep getting looped. I was hoping someone could help me. My username is "therealndnchief" my email attached to that username is ndnchief@ndnchief.com I did not know if i should post my password on open forums so I chose not to, but if someone could please e-mail me at the above mentioned e-mail address, and explain how I can correct this problem, I would be greatfully appreciative.

Thanks, therealndnchief, frustrated beyond belief........

Never Mind........

I am logged on with my CP now. My wife suprised me and came home for lunch today. She saw I was frustrated and asked why, I told her about everything, and about how I can log in with our sons CP, and she automatically said she could fix it. She went to my computer, did a couple of things, asked me to see if I could log on, and sure enough I was able to.....Man oh Man, what a Woman, I knew I kept her around for a reason, LOL..... So as far as now, everything seems OK, so scratch my previous post......

therealndnchief.........

Civilian

Re: Never Mind........

Originally posted by therealndnchief
    She went to my computer, did a couple of things, asked me to see if I could log on, and sure enough I was able to.....Man oh Man, what a Woman, I knew I kept her around for a reason, LOL..... So as far as now, everything seems OK, so scratch my previous post......
    hmmm, should she bill you or me?

We thank her kindly