dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: foa: FFF how long does it take for fonts to arrive?

Running Plodding & Limping SpockBert's Avatar

foa: FFF how long does it take for fonts to arrive?

Hello Mate

I finally took the plunge and bought some of your quality fonts today. I ordered:

Alias, Star , Hero ,Progress and Phantom

Thing is mate, that was 3pm (GMT) when i gave my credit card details and had my order confirmed, its now 10 pm and i still haven't received my link to download the fonts

i got the message from Kagi to say the payment's been taken but i'm still waiting for the fonts.

how long does it normally take?

cheers

Simon

Your payment email also contains your download links.... just scroll down buddy... and enjoy your fonts!

Running Plodding & Limping SpockBert's Avatar
    LOL, do i feel stupid or what?

I saw the statement from kagi in the email:

"Please note that the product supplier (not Kagi) is responsible for shipment and fulfillment of the product you purchased. If the product is a physical hard good, the supplier will send the product via the post or other delivery service. In such cases, the supplier will send the product to whatever physical address you provided on the order form."

so i assumed it would come in two parts! with the fonts coming in another email. oh well i got 'em now thats the main thing.

cheers

Simon

That's OK, the email from Kagi is a bit confusing, so some people miss the download links. In any event, feel free to email me at FFF directly if you have any questions: info@fontsforflash.com Thanks for supporting FFF!