A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: compare my new design to old

just made a new site opions please. it is at http://www.outta-sites.com/space.html

my first site is at http://www.outta-sites.com

please tell me which one you like more

This is impressive. I didn't get through your first site. I'm one of those impatient people who doesn't wait long for a site to load... Your new one loaded faster. I like where it's going... didn't get the goal of it though, so I assumed it's still under construction. I do have a question for you. How long did it take you to put this together. I'm always impressed with what Flash can do, but I'm not sure about the time involved to impress people.

Nite,
    Vplasgirl

thanks for your reply. that site took me about 5 days to make.

any more comments

hi,
    I think the new site is better! no problem
    But 2 things: i think the intro anim doesn't match with the sequence. i.e that the first music is very fast and the second slow, and the music stop immediatly (perhaps a fade out will be better, or change your intro )
    And the text of your menu is difficult to read, add more contrast!
    apart from that, your site is nice
    seb

thanks i will try to get the intro to fade out more. but the music in my main movie just didnt seem to fit the intro part. and i am pretty satisfide with that part i wil do what i can on the buttons soon as i get a chance.

help

i'm building a new site , i tought your site was great and was wondering how the buttons worked, do they play a movie clip when you press them? could you explain or email me at Darren666@metallica.com