A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Huge new project: All invited to help.

MobiusTeam Director

Huge new project: All invited to help.

I need a few good men... And women.

I'm planning a huge interactive flash chat program.

I want to make it customizable to each host. To where the faces are all the same but the bodies go with the website currently hosting it.

Example: Say, Nike uses the software (No installation required)and each chatter gets to pick their gender, Face, Hair, Colors, shoes, and pants/shorts/skirts/dress. But each shirt would have the hosting websites logo, or whatever Nike wanted in their shirt and/or shirts.

Now, I know that sounds confusing.. but I need some good programers/flashers to help me with the project. By the way: The Project name from here on out will be ::Mobius Chat:: The program will be free to all and I will do the customizing for each site/person that wants it customized. The default shirt will be a Mobius Shirt and will have the logo ((M)) or something as the such on it.

So anyone think they have the guts for this project?

The Project E-Mail is: MobiusTeam@Hotmail.com

MobiusTeam Director

None?

So noone wants to make a breakthrough program that everyone can use?

Hmm, interesting...

hehe this is not a breakthrough program, just read up on flash communication server, I have made an avatar chat like this, and it only took a day ot two to make on your own

Mr. F*cking happy.
    Sounds great FatherHate i would voulenter but i'm not very hot at programming. Good luck.
    'nuff said

MobiusTeam Director

bump

Da-Bump.

Banned
    Da bump what.......tool.

hehe this is not a breakthrough program, just read up on flash communication server,

sounds intresting , i read about it, do you still have your project example that you made, id like to take a look.
    thanks in advance.
    josh

hehe this is not a breakthrough program, just read up on flash communication server,

sounds intresting , i read about it, do you still have your project example that you made, id like to take a look.
    thanks in advance.
    josh

In flash MX, you should be able to have it load a picture into flash. This would allow it to easily be updated from one site to another. I would suggest keeping it in the same directory as the flash movie to make it easiest when going from one site to another, and thus you don't have to do any reprogramming. You would just have that picture that it loads, display on the shirt. I really don't think its that hard, although I havn't worked with this option yet. I would think its similar to what you would do with a text file. Anyway, I really don't have time myself to help with this, nor the experties you would need for the entire job, so I'm not your person. I do hope though I have pointed you into the correct direction.

Sparkyfire