A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: what anime series are you watching now?

what anime series are you watching now?

(or what was the last series you saw)
    and was/is it any good?

i've been watching a lot of anime series since college started (hooray for t3!) and i've exhausted my resources (e.g. i don't know what else to get).

i'd like to know what the people at flashkit are watching.
    *prays that there aren't a dozen posts each of eva, dragon ball z, trigun, pokemon, card captors, cowboy bebop, etc. *

surprise me.
    deus ex anime.

Current anime

I'm watching Vandread. Although Trigun is one of my favorites. I recently picked up Gungrave for the PS2 with character designs by Nightow (The Trigun creator). Great game just a tad short.

Jer

Recently??

Yugi-OH wish that 4kids hadn't messed it up so bad, although it is funny to watch the charactors hold thin air like a gun - why did they airbrush out the guns its not like they use them?? Also wish that someone would carry the first TV series of Yugi-Oh that covered the earlier parts of the Manga which weren't just about playing the card game - wouldn't be suitable for the kiddies though as the first story arcs were much more violent and quite frankly are disturbing...

Anyhow outside of that Vampire princess MUYO TV series is pretty good.

Currently watching Love Hina.... its ok, but getting a bit samey/predictable in the later episodes...

Currently reading Berserk Manga Volume 18 it gets weird after the eclipse

They are working on 3 Love Hina OVAs... I think they are out now at least in Japan. They extend it beyond the Spring Special...

Seriously you want probably the most complete catalog of Anime released in the US? Run over to Right Stuff International and pick up their Catalog for $4.00 the Catalog is 193 pages with a 31 page removable sealed adult section to make the catalog kid safe. Run over to their website if you don't want to pay out $4.00.

If you are looking for Ranma 1/2 or older Viz titles they are cheaper from Viz than from there.

my friend beat me up and forced me to watch sumthin called yuyu-hakusho or sumthin like that...and it was pretty good. the main character's little spirit gun is rather corny but i like it.

buu r0x0rz! perfect cell theme does too!

Originally posted by johnie
    They are working on 3 Love Hina OVAs... I think they are out now at least in Japan. They extend it beyond the Spring Special...
    yeh i seen them... its called Love Hina Again... just a lil extra really, not to great...

last one i saw was hand made maid
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.