A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need Animators in Orlando, FL.

Need Animators in Orlando, FL.

Anyone live in Orlando Florida. My 2 partners and I are working on a Music Video in Cartoon. We also have a project or two lined up. We have alot of famous contacts and we are at the forefront of some decent jobs, but we have decided that we may need to consider more help. Anyone live in the area?
    Dan Kinchen

FK's Official A&A Addict
    hey i remember you guys :P u had that logo contest i entered lol good to see your still in business anyway... i would love to help i'm just not located in orlando well anyways good luck on finding someone

*sigh* If only this were last year

Florida rules

sorry bro- im too far away (nyc)- good luck tho
    wes
    wes
    www.wesleygunn.com
    sign my guest book

Hello IgotDreams,

I was looking for a way to contact you on your site. I could not find it. So I checked your profile here on FK and could not find it there either... I am starting to sound like a nursery rymn...

Any how, I wondered if you have considered working with people from their locations. It can be amazing. You can work with really talented people from all over the place with a high speed internet connection. Of course it's nice to work all in the same place on the same LAN but there are tons of talented people contributing to team projects from their location.

I supply my friends and business associates with audio and voices from here (near Vancouver, Canada). It works great.

Let me know of I or any of us can help you out without coming to Florida.

Hey, I got dreams too...

Its not that easy!

I have projects that need to be kept in the dark untill the right time. It is way to hard to attempt to work on a project of this type over the net.

BTW, the animation company I run is not affiliated with LiquidAlien.com.
    Dan Kinchen

Re: Its not that easy!

Originally posted by IgotDreams
    I have projects that need to be kept in the dark untill the right time. It is way to hard to attempt to work on a project of this type over the net.

BTW, the animation company I run is not affiliated with LiquidAlien.com.
    Hmm well I don't really see the difference. Any professional animator would be able to keep this project top secret. That's just part of the job. There are numerous messenger services that can allow you to discuss proposals descretly. This seems to be more about issues with trust than anything else.

Besides you're really just limiting the amount of talent you're going to get for the project. The majority of my clients are outside of Canada, and I've never had any problems. Eeven with the ones in Europe.
    Wash My Dirty Mouth

Megatoon makes a good point. You expose your self to a much broader diversity of talent by opening up the opportunity to animators who are not able to relocate.

Anyhow, we're not ragging on you. Just offering some food for thought. Thanks for posting the opportunity here at Flash Kit and good luck with it.

He he he

Looks like you've got voice talent and an animator close to Vancouver. Maybe you should just move to Canada The beers great here, not to mention the bacon
    Wash My Dirty Mouth

Hey IGotDreams,
    I just moved to Winter Park. I am a student at FullSail, just starting my first month in Computer Animation. I am not ready to handle the responsibilty of a full project but would be interested in coming by your offices one day just to see what you guys are up to and maybe talk about possibilities for the future or maybe just little work that you think I could be capable of doing. You can email me at jcess2002@yahoo.com or I am on AOL as OLdSk0oL (copy and paste that). I dont know if you would be interested in this or not, but whatever you decide please let me know.
    Thank You for your time.
    JCess.
    ..JCESS..

i think this thread is nothing more than smoke and mirrors designed to take your idea and waste your time. (not to metion promote liquoraliens site...)

I might as well start a contest. the guy with the best idea i can snag gets to drive my car for a week! with the AC on full blast.
    who cares.

please whateva -Tony
    NBD:Towknee

Originally posted by Towknee
    i think this thread is nothing more than smoke and mirrors designed to take your idea and waste your time. (not to metion promote liquoraliens site...)

I might as well start a contest. the guy with the best idea i can snag gets to drive my car for a week! with the AC on full blast.
    who cares.

please whateva -Tony
    Okay but I get to drive with all the windows down as well

Vaaaaroooooooommmm!
    Wash My Dirty Mouth

Banned

Re: Need Animators in Orlando, FL.

Originally posted by IgotDreams
    Anyone live in Orlando Florida. My 2 partners and I are working on a Music Video in Cartoon. We also have a project or two lined up. We have alot of famous contacts and we are at the forefront of some decent jobs, but we have decided that we may need to consider more help. Anyone live in the area?
    Is Brisbane Australia too far away? Anyways i got a friend in Orlando who is a Animationexpert. He's worked with Disney and such. Interested?

Hey Vitalstatistix!

Yes I am interested! We need experienced and or dedicated people!

Oh, look my contest is over, I guess it is not a ploy for advertisement. Besides, I am looking for an animator or exstreme flasher for another one of my projects/web companies.

Let me know Vitalstatistix!
    Dan Kinchen