A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: It's been a while.

It's been a while.

Hey everyone. I kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a while, but I am almost back

I am working on this animation at the moment and I was wondering if people have done this sort of thing before.

I have made a doggie image and I was hoping that some way it could be coded to do random functions at different times, like the Windows help characters. So, sometimes he would pant, blink, wag his tail, go into the house... etc.

it is created in flash, and I have been playing, but I am not sure where to go next.

It is going to be for my company intranet and I really want to blow them away with it (it will not work like the windows help character, but will be part of a banner image at the top of every page...

if someone would be kind enough to give me an email and talk some more about this I would be very greatful..

--Tiana
    <:8O)~~~ RATS! they ate my footer! ~~(O8:>

Here's a Random character sequence I've used before:
    http://www.studiowhiz.com/_tutorials...ndex.php?id=70

It's fairly simple, all the animation is on the main timeline. The script just randomly play each sequence based on Labels.
    Wash My Dirty Mouth

Thanks for this. I am looking at both the song and dance tutorial and the random actions.

That is just what I needed!

thankyou!
    <:8O)~~~ RATS! they ate my footer! ~~(O8:>