A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Arse i am re-launch

Arse i am re-launch

Here it is folks - still working on commenting all the source code and getting my blog up but hey. Let me know if there are any problems.

http://www.arseiam.com

TIA

Arsis

interesting site... what is that "stuff" in the middle... kinda freaky... and does it ever stop lol

your site looks cool though... one thing... i can't see all of your text in the top left

Thanx.

The middle piece is a Flash interpretation of a photo of my eye. It re-renders everypixel as a clover leaf (of sorts). There's a few variants of that theme within the site.

The text on the top left says ':@rseIam.com' - what do you see?

Thanx for your help so far.

A

nifty!

i like your playful site. i did find the thing in the middle freaky too... i was thinking chicken drumsticks being thrown back and forth or something (not relevant)... i didn't want to imagine more perverse things . anyway, i checked out most of the little swf, i found two things that seemed off:

the car: sometimes it completely disappears and never come back... i guess i lost mine in my joy ride
    the boat: water level too high maybe? i barely could see the boat and a lot of times it would start shaking like it's in an epileptic seizure.

you may want to add caption by each movie to clarify what user is supposed to do through instruction or title.

ps... now i see your eye... but that took too long!

Cool thanx.

I've fixed the boat - I need to recode that one a bit I think.

I'm still working on adding descriptions to each piece so you are on the mark with that comment.

the eye - I like the way it is ambigous and takes time to display. I guess it takes too long though huh! I can't make it go any faster as it can get cpu intensive. I might change it to something else like the latest work or something.

Thanx for your input. Greatly appreciated.

Arsis

ps - I dig the footer (excuse the pun )

this http://www.arseiam.com/fx/01.htm is amazing. can you send me the .fla? I would really like to see how you did that. Great work, site looks cool too.

I'm working recoding a lot of the source and putting in decent commenting so that it is all easier to understand ( a lot of it looks and feels like spaghetti at the moment). I'm hoping to have the source code up in the next few weeks so keep checking in.

Arsis