A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 46 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: New Picture Exchange

It's of Chuck Close, in his older years.

"Some people wonder whether what I do is inspired by a computer and whether or not that kind of imaging is a part of what makes this work contemporary. I absolutely hate technology, and I'm computer illiterate, and I never use any labor-saving devices although I'm not convinced that a computer is a labor-saving device." -Chuck Close

Always Twirling Toward Freedom pooon's Avatar
    Nice!
    Last edited by pooon; 05-05-2006 at 03:16 PM.

Great silhouettes. It’s simply perfect, like always.

Legendary Sanin
    Yee. Havent been here for a long long time.
    I see The_E-tahn has been improving steadly Very nice pictures.

I am glas Poon is always drawing in his stylish style hehe. ;p I really love your fancy characters

I posted a lot of stuff in mangarevolutions lately. So I decided to post here too. Nothing fancy. Im still learning.

For those who ever played tibia before. Thats a fan art of the starting outfit and equipment.

Yee thats my profile for the Chibi wars in MangaRevolution. We have this crazy war with three sides, and no one understand whats going on. So its only random stuff. A lot of fun, for people who lile nonsense.

Thats a WIP chibi character from the creator of MangaRevolution, Ben [augustc4], and some member who is pretty popular there, [Anime Empress] -dont know her real name-

My mascot, Limbo. Lol

I really love that movie, specially the second one. So I took this funny picture of myself lol. Bad edditing, but oh well. I hope I can be on time to help Neo save Trinity ^^

FanArt from Street Fighter.

I was making graphics for a MMORPG called Tibia, and I drew a cannibal and a frog for a new jungle theme. Some other guy drew a swamp orc and said that his orc was going to eat my frog and cannibals, lol. So i came back saying that only if the orcs were higher on the food chain and posted that.

Ok, I dont know if photobucket can take this kind of direct linking. Hope the bandwidth can handle. ^^

Have fun
    (Ah! Mother Land!)
    |/

I made some improvements on my Chuck Close picture type generator. I still have a little work to do, but it's looking cool so far.

Gallery:
    http://members.aol.com/robotstyle/co...olorfusion.htm

Last edited by yojo; 01-25-2005 at 04:30 PM.

Dinosaur! Large version at my site. Just hauled home my portfolio of stuff from school so far so yeah. busy scanninatifying it now and uploading it.

fiddlestick, that's some crazy stuff you've got going on there!

pooon, I like the pointyness in yours. also the effect of how the light's shining through (the glow I guess)... cool!

Sagess, I like how your style's coming along! I like how your profile can draw in order to summon powers. so cool! Cammy turned out neat. I also like your mascot!

yojo, did you write this program? you're making some pretty nifty pics with it! kinda reminds me of thos pictures of like a person and they're made of a kazillion little smaller photographs that are related to the person in some way, and when you look at it from a distance, it makes the big picture. awesomeness!

well, I'll probably have a lot more coming on here, if I ever get motivated enogh to walk over to the scanner and scan a buncha stuff in.

^My names up there Doubting Thomas's Avatar
    Originally posted by Sagess
    For those who ever played tibia before. Thats a fan art of the starting outfit and equipment.

Yee thats my profile for the Chibi wars in MangaRevolution. We have this crazy war with three sides, and no one understand whats going on. So its only random stuff. A lot of fun, for people who lile nonsense.

Nice refernces to PSO (Phantasy Star Online) with some of those spells.
    -Thomas DeNicola
    Head of Chaos Inc. The man who works hard and yet accomplishes nothing... strange how that works out....

Legendary Sanin
    Thanks The_e-Tahn
    I love your dinossaur!! The perspective is so great. He is cute.

I am getting more serious into drawing, so Im practicing more and more daily.
    I made a firefighter for some friend of mine in MR haha. Apparently she digs beefy guys, and most girls like Firefighters, so ya. lol

Ooh, yes, Doubting Thomas. Im a big Phantasy Star fan.
    All the spell names there came straight from Phantasy Star.
    I particularly never played PSO. But I did play the first single RPG versions (and many many times).
    Phantasy star I, II, III and IV... So many good memories.

*EDIT*
    Experimental:
    Last edited by Sagess; 02-05-2005 at 04:32 PM.
    (Ah! Mother Land!)
    |/

Lol! Nice pictures.
    You should try PSO if you can, it makes a fun offline game as well as online, being multiplayer in both parts.
    Plus, theres a big group of people over at http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/index.php
    -Thomas DeNicola
    Head of Chaos Inc. The man who works hard and yet accomplishes nothing... strange how that works out....

oh dear gawd,

I have been gone for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.
    "I must catch the Iron Monkey!"

Poe

O-henry

Shel

Melville
    Last edited by yojo; 02-19-2005 at 11:07 PM.

yojo!! those are great!! how the heck did you make them?? or did you sit in flash or photoshop and go okay... green... add a size... add a lettter... okay... black... new size... new lett... shoot wrong letter... there... new size... new color.. add a letter... or were they like string drawing things you could draw with? cuz they're really sweeet!

Glad you like them Tahn, God no not one by one... It's a simple flash program (me heart this program). It's a little messy, I'll make a cleaner version and put it up for download, maby a tut too if I have time. It's decptivly simple.... realy!

drew this about a month and a half ago...

drew this as fan art for viciouslamente.com

"I must catch the Iron Monkey!"

Text draw tut and flas, one boaring Monday. This should ease my conscience about all help others have given me. No support with this tut, if someone doesn't understand something, google it! You have to actually read the tut too to get the last two flas to work .

sexy DMario, really nice work.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by yojo; 02-21-2005 at 10:33 PM.

dude dr mario those are SICK!! hehe kingdom hearts! the girl looks really good too, but a little minor cc: she's really muscular that her body almost appears male... BUT IT STILL RAWKS!!!! just by the shoulders/neck I guess. but still, awesome work!!! dude I like your gallery a lot on your site too!!

yojo, holy flippin cow I"m gonna have to take a look at that later, so much programming stuff.. heeh.. aak! when I try to open the files in flash, it says unexpected file format O.o I"m on MX, maybe it's just on my side....

Just uploaded alllll these today: my sketcbhook scraps...
    http://www.tahnee.org/sketchbookscraps.htm
    sketchnwash
    http://www.tahnee.org/sketchbooksket...womansmall.jpg
    boy I invented
    ...and last but not least, PLATYPI!!!
    Last edited by The_e-Tahn; 02-21-2005 at 11:50 PM.

Originally posted by The_e-Tahn
    she's really muscular that her body almost appears male...
    If you're talking about the character with the key, he is male, heh.
    Anyways, nice pictures E-Tahn! I like the shading on the platypi alot.
    -Thomas DeNicola

Legendary Sanin
    Man, you guys are really good!!

Makes me wanna draw more and more ^_^

I really loved those last ones. The guys made out of letters were totally cool.

Dmario stuff is so clean. Very nice!!!

And The_e-Than as always, great.
    (Ah! Mother Land!)
    |/

Time for me to post something again maybe

Well I was in the animation rooms at uni waiting for my files to render and was bored so I drew this in paint with the mouse:
    Octopuss

Then I noticed the wacom tablet, never used one before so I thought I'd have a play, at the same time I remembered the comps had Photoshop so I switched to that aswell and drew these two (I drew 2 more but I like these better)
    Pinky & Welcome
    I then realised my files had rendered about an hour ago and so I stopped drawing and went to bed (it was 1.30 in the morning).

There you go! Three pictures and a story!
    - I made this!
    http://www.okkle.co.uk - creatures, art, animation and toys!
    Toilet Trumps

Legendary Sanin
    Dum di dum
    (Ah! Mother Land!)
    |/