Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: New Picture Exchange

Originally posted by catbert303
    It's been fun so far, people seem to listen to me now which makes a change
    damn power trippers

neways nice work again guys keep em coming
    boch thats not crappy

Psytrix
    Nice modeling! What program did you use?

boch
    Very nice post ! Great colors! Hope to see more !

catbert303
    I'll be on the look out!

Hope to see more image posts from everyone soon!!
    Peece,
    Mel

swift 3d. ive been teaching myself draw for a while now, but i have a lot of problems from drawing arms. i dont really have a prob w/ hands, but i cant do arms for anything. i notice that u can draw really well so do you have any tips or nething? i love the gloves on the guy you drew, btw.

yeah great stuff guys, keep it up!

melmann: nice drawings and your website rocks!

boch: that's a nice drawing , let's see some more.

psytrix: nice model in swift3d

yeah i keep seeing people give him compliments on his site, my computer is such ass that i can hardly run AIM on it, flash takes hours to do something that should take 1/4 the time, and dling music takes 40 mins normally. im 15 and im broke. what should i do!? bc i really wanna participate in the games and membersites boards of FK!
    lol i think my graphics card is 1mb...

Behind you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

an old drawing

Psytrix
    Im workin on an html version this week.

toony
    HAHAHAH good stuff! I Laughed out loud! I'll be lookin for more

anti-shock
    Great stuff! Good colors! What program did you use? Thanks for the compliment on my site and work and cant wait to see more of your art.

thanks melmann

It's scanned line drawing, and then colored in photoshop.

here is another one.

Cool Like the pics,

Look in the bottom left hand corner of the map in the last one, I live about 5 mins drive from camberley

You can almost see my house

How scary, i'm just under where that map covers .. and i'm up in reading this weekend.

anyway, wee! its so cool that people have posted this much already. I was going to post last week, but it was just before i went on holiday (to italy actually - hi CAD. *waves*)

Um, i cant actually think of anything particaly cool i've drawn recently - i'm just trying to get my head around comic layouts - but heres something i guess.

(i'm actually getting a weird sense of dejavu - hit me if i've managed to post this before. )

Also, and slighty more complicated, heres some links to the comic i'm sorta working on (big pictures, hence the link). Its mostly just trying to get me out of drawing girls staring into space.

comic1
    comic2

For some weird reason, i decided to include car racing in the third one .. so its taking me a lot longer to draw, cause i keep ditching panels. *shrug* Also - the 2nd comic has no layout whatsoever, so i'm working on it. honest.
    A+A. Its cosy^tm. ... my drawings

Wow there is some awsome work here!! After lurking all the other exchange thread for the longest time. I've finally decided to post something I'm working on.

Wash My Dirty Mouth

Lauradot
    Great coloring! Very nice works! Hope to see a bunch more!

hey hey hey megatoon
    glad to see you finally made it here! Now you know I expect to see more work from ya! You always have good stuff!

anti-shockanother good one!

Peece,
    Mel

mel!thanks! not! that i'm! making! fun! out of you!

ehe .. just woke up.

megatoon, the only constructive crit i can think of is that the mums clothes are a fairly nasty shade of blue. If you tone it down, it'll look nicer.
    A+A. Its cosy^tm. ... my drawings

Thanx for the advice and comps. I just exported this from Flash. I haven't sat down and actually worked on one drawing in along time. I'm really inspired by the work everyone is posting. I just had to get involved

Ya I"m going to change teh clothes on the Mom. Think I'l go with a dress as she looks to fat right now. She's suppose to be pregnant. Which with the right design I can pull of with the animation.

The bord seems really slow at teh moment I'll be back to comment on teh previous posts. When it's cleared up a bit
    Wash My Dirty Mouth

Hey All!

Ok Where are the posts!?

This is for psytrix: I posted in that thread as well.Figured I share it here as well.

Hope to see some soon!
    Peece,
    Mel

melman incredible! I eally enoyed the other pic you posted as well. Esp the colored version of the guy holdng the gun.

I must also thank you all. After taking a look thru the posts. I decided to dig out my old sketch book. There's some decent stuff in there. When I've got some time I'll scan and post some stuff.

My latest versions, I reallt need help wirth teh colors. If anyone has any suggestions.

Wash My Dirty Mouth

Megatoon,
    I dont see any probs with the colors. So how long till you start animating them? Keep me posted, theyre turnin out great! Good luck to you!
    Peece,
    Mel

Thanx melmann, not to sure when I'm going to start animating. I'm doing a bit of resaerch on how to construct a story correclty. Actually have a plot, climax etc. Not just a bunch of funny gags strung together.

I'll figure out what sorts of scenerios this family will find them selves in.
    The first ruff storyboard involves the circus. I figure the litte brat could get into los of trouble thre

So I modified the first Mom's original body. And designed a simple clown character:

I've experimented with some facial expressions here:
    http://members.shaw.ca/terries/Temp/images/clown.html
    Wash My Dirty Mouth

woah I gotta start hangin' around this board!!

mel-- EXCELLENT!! wow that's reaaaally cool...

megatoon-- hey, I like the improvements on the mom! I'd say the only suggestion I have for the dad is maybe change the color of his shirt. Love his facial expression, though! perhaps.. I dunno... making the shirt a really dark blue, and the pants just a blue.. or perhaps a red for the shirt? I dunno..

I did this anime drawing of a warrior girl 2 nights ago. (actually it was like 2AM when I did it, and it's 1:33 AM right now, so.. 2 days ago ) anyways, this is the best I could do with the camera I have. I'm using the camera off my CLIE handheld, unfortuanately the resolution doesn't go that high. Man I wish I had a scanner! any suggestions? if I had to re-do it, I'd angle the sword a bit better... if you want, I could give you specific close-ups on the head and whatnot.

hey megatoon! one more thing-- I liked the expressions on the clown. I'm going to make a drawing tutorial for the site I'm currently building, and I was going to do something very similar to that to show how different mouths can change an entire facial expression, or perhaps the eyebrows or stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images