dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Converting PPT-files-with animation

Converting PPT-files-with animation

But I want my text effects preserved when I convert from ppt to swf. What converters do that?

you can run your ppt file from flash also, just make a .bat file and put your ppt file in it when you can done then in your flash file you give fs command and call your bat file, if you have any problem so first you play individually your bat file. Hope you will get success.

Thanks / Latif

.bat file

Hei, thanks for your help. Could you explain to me exactly how to do this?

Ok first your make your ppt to pps file from power point hope you know that....... then you make a new file in notepad and put your pps file name like

abc.pps

only above text right in your notepad file and do save as .bat format after that you hit your .bat file from folder you can see your pps file will running properly. And then you give your .bat file name in flash > action and fs command.

Thanks / Latif

Everything OK, but I can't make it play in Flash. I use a button to execute action, can you give me the button script?

if you have done all process and it not running in flash then its means you have windows 98 this file will running 2000 or grather.

No,I run win 2000. All processes OK, the .bat file run the pps file fine, but I think something is wrong with the button script, or the settings?

on (release) {
    fscommand("exec", "Harkos.bat");
    }