A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash order forms

Flash order forms

I was interested in finding out the best avenue for creating an online order form in Flash, complete with a secure credit card payment option. I realize that this may be difficult, I just need a general idea of where to start so that I can figure it out. Does Flash offer this functionality, will there need to be some kind of Cold Fusion scripts in the page that the SWF is embedded, how is the order information distributed to the client... these are all questions that I would love answered. There could perhaps be multiple ways of doing this- I'm just looking for the simplest way to do it effectively. Also, are there any good books out there that I could use as a resource? Thanks in advance!

Please keep these questions in the General Help forums... Thanks...

Forms

Hello mate,

I want through this problem last year, but sorted it out!

I used a CGI script to send back the info from the form over a secure socket! (SSL)

If you want to view the .fla just email me and i will send it to you... But in effect, I just created a page in flash and made the right number of text boxes and give them a value! the hardest part was radio buttons and check boxes, from which i got some help from someone on flashkit,,,,, But cant remember who it was?

Like i said. email me if you want the .fla

Good luck

Neil