A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Mark!! (FlashKit)

Mark,

I talked to Pope this weekend for a little while and he told me you were thinking of coming to New York for FF2K-ny.
    Do you think you will make it? Let me know!

Eric

Eric, where have you been? Has someone finally found some work for you to do . I was thinking of coming too but that thick east coast accent is pretty hard to understand

Cheers, Steve

Caffine is GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Steve,

I have so much work to do I sometimes forget to eat. Lots of work is better then no work I suppose. Anyway, If you decide to come to NY Im sure the Pope and I would have no problem talking with a fake Australian accent for you all week! Now, which would be worse?

Take Care!

Eric

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar

Angry

I might make it.... do they have ribs in NYC?
    It depends on how things are going with the site,
    whats needing to be done etc etc, but I am thinking
    seriously about coming along

NY Food

Ribs....mmmmmmm Those were good! NY is famous for having the best pizza on the face of the earth! And if you get adventurous you can come down to Philly for a World Famous Cheese Steak! If it's food you want... Food you shall have! Hope you can make it!

ERIC

I am slowly getting convinced
    I put on 5 kilos last time I was in the states though!
    I am struggling to loose it with this vigourous computer lifestyle

My girlfriend will kill me if I repeat this feat!

Mark

Fat Bastard

More like he put on 10 kilos, I took him for RIBS on the first night in SF, and then it was a RIB frenzy for a week. No restaurant in SF was safe from the Fennell RIB RAGE

Notable mentions to both Eric and the Pope for having four dinners of the Prime Baby Rack (Large) with curley cheesy potato skins. Eric, also still a sushi virgin, apparently they haven't got sushi in Pensylvania and he'd read about it in a book on the plane and thought he'd try it in California Afraid they don't make sushi ribs Eric

Cheers Steve

Hmm, we wont mention Steves Potato skin frenzy either....
    Entree and desert

Mark

Sushi

I remember the Fennell Rib Rage! He was like a kid in a candy store. We did convince him to eat burgers 1 night...only once though!

When you come to NY we'll have to go to a Sushi Bar. I hear there is a relly good on called Nobu in NYC. Pricey but great. Im still a little skeptical about eating something i use to use as bait! but I will give it a try. (Hey Mark... I wonder what the waitress will ask you this time!

Eric

Hmmm, those burgers were good! What was the name of that place on Fisherman's Pier, something like Roger Ramjet Burgers I think.

We ate DAN

It was called "Johnny Rockets" It is supposed to mirror a 50's burger joint... all but the $prices You know... I never heard of putting egg on a burger before I saw you do it. Was it good?

Ask Steve about Picasso's...
    He is legendary in Hobart for eating a steak sandwich with egg, bacon and the lot every day

Mark

I make a good Cheese Steak.. moooMOOOOO

Steve... sounds like you'll have to venture down to Philadelphia and have a 18" double cheese steak with the works! ummm ummm good!!

Eric

I'm not about to take any **** from either of you two. Eric, in Australia we have egg on everything, speaking of eggs, our eggs are a different color than yours, our yokes are orange, yours are off yellow . An "aussie" pizza has egg on it too.

Yes, I may indulge in a steak sandwich with the lot on a rare ocassion but Picasso's make a pretty special burger

Yes Eric, reminds of the Pope's record steak, a mere 75 ounces! Having seen the Pope in full flight, I think he could top a 100

Steve, if daily is rare, Id hate to see one of your habits!!

mark

I had a salad roll for lunch today, ask Dan !

SALAD!!!

A Salad Roll... was there egg in it

Egg! of course! Actually I do remember once being just outside of Fresno and it taking me around 10 minutes to explain to the server that I wanted the salad in the sandwich

....I've never heard that !!!! That's Crazy!!!!!.....were among the remarks made.

suffice to say, no tip!

mad russian

hehehe...

Hey. come to russia.

i will give to all lots of vodka ))