A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I Really Need Your Help

I Really Need Your Help

I am making an internet business and have run into a problem with my website. I have get webmasters block and cant really think what needs changing and what needs to be added in the main page. Could you please tell me what could be done to make the site look good for e-commerce business but remember this is just a temporary hosting until my site is up and running. Then I will buy proper hosting and a domain name. Please also comment on the logo.

http://webnod.vze.com

Thank You

Kevin S.

Hi i dont think it stands out as it should, also i get on the status bar done with errors on page, the build website is that going to go to bt on the final site ?

if so u will get into trouble unless u have signed up a deal with them

just looks wishy washy could be much stronger design, i dont try to be negative but the colours dont work 4 me, the buttons at the top all blend in to one

Home I About Us I Pricing I Custom Content I Free Stuff I FAQ I Contact Us (they look like "Home i") etc...

mb do some real buttons ?

bp

Shameless Newstoday Plug
    It looks a little too standard, as in "it's been done."

Try and put a little more individualistic style into the design, a special thing (whether big or small) that makes it different from every other website.

well, there's nothing -wrong- in the design, colors are ok and all...
    the problem here i think is that there's no personnality in the site,

and if you want to sell stuff concernig design, you should show some design in the site, sort of "my site looks good, so yours will..." adding buttons instead of text links, a few images in your page "body" would help too... etc...