A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Your System Safe?

yeah, if they knew their ip, and what speficif port is vulnerable,

also they could use a port scanner and once they find the weak port, they could configure a trojan to utilize that port and gain access. But lets look at the real risk. What information do you keep on your computer??? Credit card numbers? Login information and passwords.. if your an idiot you do and there fore you probably have already been hacked because you leave a trail of blatent insecurity while surfing.

But i doubt anyone here is, because essentially you must have a bsic knowledge of the internet to even use these boards so they should have a firewall or atealst be aware of their risks so they don't leave secure infomation in the wwwroot or htdocs.

There are always java stuff but their dead easy to track, emails are usually easy to trace unless the roriginating email sender is a victim of attack.. and then the snake is eating its own tail.

other then that i think you forgot to close the tag </sarcasm>

FK Official Postman
    Conclusion: Healthy Setup! We could detect nothing interesting on any of the default ports on your IP address. Your computer appears to be a hard target. Well done!
    win2k Pro, zone alarm

I keep all of my bank acct. info on my PDA (Private, so a copy is not stored on the PC for archival purposes). Any private info I store on this pc is stored in a very hard-to-guess directory under heavy encryption.

Oh, yea, and they scan reported that I was safe.
    John Starkey: So what if I have had sexual relations with Saddam.

Looking for a webhost, paid, free, or dedicated? Check out this thread, to get my reviews.

the encryption is a good thing as well with tree hiding it. But usually the encryption code for those files is stored on your computer.. i only use encryption to send it our of my computer. Funny enough the best thing to do is keep your files system NTFS so fat people can't even see your files.

I used to encrypt stuff and hide things, but then i just got a pen and peice of paper and that was much safer.

Or get macfiler, amc your files mac readable and that way you need the program to view it... hehehe, lets see that pc hacker try to figure out those files