A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Load Movie Question!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

Load Movie Question!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

hello all,

i've asked around on every forum possible and no one seems to know my answer.I've created a photo gallery using this method:

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/photogallery.asp

now, on my main page, i've created a button that when pressed would call this photo gallery movie onto my page using the create empty movie clip method.

now when i test this, only the first image of my photo gallery shows up and my next and back buttons for my photo gallery do not appear!

PLEASE SOME HELP ME. IM DESPERATE!

attached is my example main scene. and below is my photo gallery file. thanks everyone!
    Attached Files Attached Files

another attachment

attached is my photo gallery file
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm not familiar with that file. Looking at the code though, it looks like it will work when used by itself but not when loaded into another movie. I'll have to play with it awhile. Your attachments won't work cause there are no pics attached that the movie calls for.

thanks so much for looking at this...do you need the actual pictures to see what is going on?

i think my code was correct according to tutorials. it definitley works by itself but when i load it into another movie, it doesn't work like you said.

hopefully you can recognize my problem....thanks again.