Hi, My name is Jay Berlinsky. I have over 119 sound loops which if someone wants to contact me, until you kindly change my old email address on each sound loop by Jay Berlinsky from Pipes305@aol.com to Pipes305@directvinternet.com, no one who would like to use my loops can contact me. So that you understand my problem, if you were to look up Hip R&B FUn, you will notice that the contact info email address is Pipes305@aol.com, and since I am no longer a member of AOL and cancelled AOL and am now using DSL for email, their is no way anyone could contact me until you change all loops that have already been accepted to the Flashkit for others to listen to and use, which I have over 119 with the email address to contact Jay Berlinsky from Pipes305@aol.com to my current email address which is Pipes305@directvinternet.com. Therefore, I would really appreciate if you would change all of my 119 sound loops which have been accepted and have the contact info email address as Pipes305@aol.com to Pipes305@directvinternet.com so that anyone who would like to contact me can. Please email me when this change has been made or tell me what I need to do to get this change made. Thankyou

Sincerely,
Jay Berlinsky