A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: request: spawn

request: spawn

Hi guys, may i request something?

i'm looking for scanned artwork, or comics of spawn (not because i don't want to spend some dollars in buying some, just that in my country, this comics are quite hard to find)....i was looking in the official website, but there's not so much of what someone would want!

so, if anyone could help me with some links, i'd appreciate it a lot!
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Hey man I know this is off topic but I was curious if you had ever gotten the DVD and the stuff I sent? Just checking.

d7curious
    arik renee avila::dementia7.com::jynetik.com

well, i'm sorry to say that i didn't
    i checked and checked with the this trading office, but they didn't get it.

Maybe, you didn't put the name right (my name) so maybe they don't know which package could be mine :P

I just didn't want to bother you or these guys from the trading office, cause i just guess me is too unlucky, so i just quit...

i wish i could have it....

maybe a last chance would be if you send me the exact details of the package:

the address you sent it to, the sender's name and address,if you got a trackin number... i know it comes from austin, nothing else....

damn, it's been to much trouble i caused you, so i guess i consider it a forgotten issue....

maybe you could also check at www.usps.com if it was certified mail
    Last edited by argonauta; 11-12-2002 at 06:34 PM.
    Sponsored by your mom.

I sent it personally by US priority mail to Flordia. The man at the Post Office said it would get there in 3 days or something. Since it is in the US. Now I don't know who the people were that we sent it to....just I did exactly what you said in the email. I sent that package out right before I went to Dallas for the screenplay so that was on the 18th or 19th of October so.

PABS/Roberto Moreno
    8300 N.W. etc...etc..I can post the rest address if you want it. I just thought you may want to keep it personal.

I don't know if I have mentioned this but, we just got several DVD's back that we sent you [a few weeks ago]. All of them said 'Undeliverable Address' So I don't know what that means but that's what we have. I can guarantee you...that the address you sent in the email is where the DVD is now. If they are having the same problem we were of getting it to you then I would check with them.

I am sad that you haven't gotten it yet...I put some real work into sending it along with some extra stuff I included so. Hopefully things will work out. If not then I don't know exactly what else to do. As I said we had this problem with one other person...an American living in Japan. On the 3rd try he got it. Our other Japanese orders have gone through without a hitch...along with other Mexico orders and Australia and so forth. I certainly apologize that you didn't get it and maybe...I can come up with something that doesn't require postage. I don't know just a thought.

d7delivered

well, it seems ok, i dunno why it didn't get there...what would be helpfull is to know the sender's address (that would be your address i guess) to ask there to check again...cause the address yo have seems ok, i dunno.....

anyway, let's wait a while....

about the 'Undeliverable Address' issue, well...i got no clue what happened

there's one more chance... i guess,, i gotta ask some friends first though...i'll let you know!

it would be nice to get in touch via email though....my address is azrasta@yahoo.com...but i don't know yours

well, lets wait and see
    Sponsored by your mom.

shoulda just sent it to me j/k

damn that second place still haunts me

My email is arik@dementia7.com It's also posted her in my profile and other places to. My physical address is on my site as well.

Dementia7 Studios
    2801 Wells Branch Parkway #1418
    Austin, Texas 78728
    USA

d7address

ok...i'll write to you

hey coming back to topic...does anyone have any nice spawn links?
    Last edited by argonauta; 11-14-2002 at 02:33 PM.
    Sponsored by your mom.