A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Orpfin Projekt

Orpfin Projekt

Hey this is another film projekt of mine. I am doing this massive huge poster for this woman of the Orpfin characters and...so I wanted to redesign them Anyways whatever. The old ones looked like this

http://orpfin.com/Dev/character_comp...bader_race.swf

Koobie is in blue in front and in the back is her brother Bader. They are spies...good ones. Anyways and those are jetboards. I'll come up with a cooler name later. Anyways I changed them now.

New Koobie
    http://orpfin.com/Dev/character_comps/koobie_r8.swf

New Bader
    http://orpfin.com/Dev/character_comps/bader_r7.swf

I really like this Koobie, I don't know about Bader....I am probably going to change him as a matter of fact definitely. I was just curious if anyone else has similar opinions. So anyways thanks alot.

d7redev
    arik renee avila::dementia7.com::jynetik.com

ok like heres what i was thinkin, koobie has like this bad arse hat and bader is stuck like chuck, so give him somethin cool like maybe a hooded sweater or something and maybe a backpack er somethin, i dunno just my 2 pennies. l8r

Retro Goodness Since 1978.

hmmm... I remember downloading the Epcot R2 (spelling?) movie trailer thing off dementia7.com and I thought Bader looked pretty good there. Actually, I loved all the characters in that trailer. Koobie looks great, and Bader... hmmm... actually, he looks rather feminine... The facial structure, the hair, etc. I'd say the hair is a big factor in that... I liked his 'do in the Epcot movie... hmmmm but this is a whole new look entirely. his legs look a bit on the thin side, I'd say. Maybe something like the big cargo pants will do... well then it wouldn't quite go along with Koobie, that would clash-- a hooded cape... oh yeah! maybe one of those long coats that's rather cape-like.. but it looks like you're going for the simplistic slim look, you could say... not simplistic, just slim. well, I hope this post has helped you out somewhat-- and as usual-- your characters rock!! (I could never master the shading part of drawing.)

Thanks for the input y'all. I am really going to go with this new hairdo on Bader beacause I like it on his Mother Jen-Ah and so...I want him to look like her and....well the hair reall does it so. What I am thinking about though is that I will change his clothing. I like the [Ghost] symbol, going to keep that but...probably gonna make him older and change the clothes. Probably...I don't know...maybe, maybe not on the hat. Koobie has one cause she's a racer. Bader is too but not professional like koobie. That's why she has her own brand.

d7consider
    arik renee avila::dementia7.com::jynetik.com

koobie is pretty cool (the old an new one)...It's nice the detail of her having earings on her eyebrows....

bader, well, i think you can do better...i have to comments....his shoes look like shoe-boxes....too big too square. That green color of his clothes are also a little shocking for the eyes. They don't go with that red (in my opinion)....i'd put a gray-blue or a less focusing color....let red be the center of attention, not that green.
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.