A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fine I'll do it! New 2a site.

Fine I'll do it! New 2a site.

It's not a cool site and it shouldn't be here.If it was made by me or somebody else it wouldn´t be posted.

Passionate about 2A pixelranger's Avatar
    Maybe you didn't view the "Falcon LV Explorer Module"

Inside the site

Shane
    www.pixelranger.com

nice as usual

I am SO SICK -N- TIRED of people bashing 2A. 90% of these people couldnt reproduce any of the work (or quality) reguardless if they like the style or not. Top notch work. always been a supporter of 2A, always will be. I could learn alot for you guys. You guys deserve everything you have... take care

-whispers-

Yes, good interactive 3d work, but the first time i went there the slider to rotate the rocket didn't work well, it began moving after i pressed it the first time.After that it followed my mouse.Now i went there a second time and it worked well.Strange

Sorry about my english

Originally posted by whispers
    I am SO SICK -N- TIRED of people bashing 2A. 90% of these people couldnt reproduce any of the work (or quality) reguardless if they like the style or not. Top notch work. always been a supporter of 2A, always will be. I could learn alot for you guys. You guys deserve everything you have... take care

-whispers-

bashing?....if a site is not cool to the person then thats their OPINION alright, just like any other site in COOL SITES. I myself am not really feeling the site, ive seen alot better, but i bet it does work for the cause which is very cool.

Oh and Who cares if these people are not able to match 2A's skill....that has nothing to do with their OPINION on a website.
    "Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip" -Homer
    "Whos your daddy and what does he do?" -Arnold S.

I think that site is a nother top quality example of 2a's insudstry leading expertise. I would only bash them purely out of envy. but if i had not previuosly known it was a 2a site, i would of known any wahy, they deffinelty have a certain style and image in all their sites. bastards!

ok,

The site works for it's purpose and uses flash in a subtle way.It´s a good site, no doubt about that.But in my opinion it is not a wow site like many others 2a made.Maybe, client request or taste.

And Btw,maybe I can´t make a site like this, but i don´t need to be a painter to give an opinion about a piece of art.

Originally posted by utopia_digital

And Btw,maybe I can´t make a site like this, but i don´t need to be a painter to give an opinion about a piece of art.
    well said, couldnt of said it better my self
    "Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip" -Homer
    "Whos your daddy and what does he do?" -Arnold S.

Ok,

Look this is the way I see it, 2advanced is a company of many many people. About 98.23% of the people on flashkit that make any type of site are doing it alone. You cannot match skills it's just not the same. A cool site has to have a few things and new idea's is one of them. If you always try to match ur self to someone else then why are you designing.

And just for the record 2advanced is a very well designed site, not the coolest out there but one of the top.

----------------------------
    aka Titanium18

For what its worth I think this is one of my most favorite sites I have had the pleasure of creating. You couldn't ask for a more unique product to showcase. The 2 days I spent designing and building the Falcon LV Explorer Module, although long were 2 of the funnest days I've had building a site in a long time. Every time I finished a piece I was trying to pull someone over to check it out with a big grin on my face. Space X is a proud addition to my portfolio no matter what the OPINIONS of some people are.

Shane
    www.pixelranger.com

Well said. Keep up the great work shane.

Love the module! Very nice, did you use Swift 3d v3 for the animations Pixelranger?
    I earned my avatar, not like you noobz!

Originally posted by pixelranger
    Space X is a proud addition to my portfolio

Shane
    www.pixelranger.com
    Yes I agree, the site looks fantastic.
    Very clean, crisp.

Only flaw, watch that tag.
    marginheight="0" fra mespacing="0"

That may bring up a very minor oddity somewhere.

Maybe just bumped a key in the html by accident when leaving over or something?

Feed me , **** me and shut the

shane my *****

The site that got me into web designing is 2a, people just talk **** about 2a cuz they make same sites over and over again THATs not true 2a tries to bring something new evryday just like evryone that works on design and other jobs, what kind of site comes out is how much the client lets the company use there skillz and imagination. If the client has an idea in his head before he ask you to do the site you just cant diss his idea and make something that will impress Flashdesigners that are on flashkit and other sites.

shane i got one thing to say to you and 2a: they are lucky to have hired you, you realy bring something special i just get more impressd for evry project you work on. One day i hope to be as god as you maybe even better =)
    Last edited by Jeay; 11-16-2002 at 11:07 AM.

Rocket was rendered in 3D Studio Max.

Shane
    www.pixelranger.com

Originally posted by utopia_digital
    ok,

True, but if your going to bad mouth a peice of art you should be talking from a posistion of experince and intlect. I've seen artists bad mouth art, its usually the losers who can't design them selves into a golden web award!

opinions are like a$$holes, eveyones got one

Gmail is here
    That site is completely BoRiNg come with a buiilding like the images in the post above " advanced should do better on the creativity front !

Ryan

you must be joking.... you may not like the 'subject'..but it is layout nicely. The colors are vibrant..and eye catching. TONS of info there....and everything runs so smooth.....(only thing I could really comment in a bad way about, would be to slow down the automatic spin of the 'rocket'...its sorta fast)

-whispers-