A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: eek. this is a post found in the coffee lounge

this is a re-post because that last one was in the wrong forum.Howdy all,
    since i am new here, i will not begin by saying "gimmie, gimmie, gimmie" but by giving a proper tip-o-th-hat. My name is Dave Collins going under the alias of Nuclearholocat. Just to warn you right now, i am 16 and a sophomore in H.S. I am currently enrolled in A.P. Computer Science (C++) as well as many other crappy classes. Anyway, i realize i am new to HTML (i am learning it as we speak at about.com) because i am too lazy to learn it. I would like to personally thank ahead of time, everyone who respondes to this message, you own me.
    1. Can i download a free flash editor.
    2. Will this cost me my soul?
    3. Where is the best place to (for free mind you, i'm a HS student without a job) post my website and l33t movie.
    4. Where can i learn how to become an l33t fl4sh movie maker?
    5. You r0xx0rs for answering my question.

I hope my d00dish has not frightened you away and i commend you for reading this far. I am not blowing smoke up your butt, i really truly do appricate any and all help i get. I will check this forum often or, should you rather do this by e-mail, drop me a line a Nuclearholocat@hotmail.com or via ICQ 18198636.

Thank you so much in advance

------------------
    "so, sup b?"
    "watchin' the game, havin' a bud"
    "tru, tru"

-Nuclearholocat
    says "wazzzzup"
    and "i'm hep"

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

You can download a copy from the Mothership @ www.macromedia.com its a 30 day trial. After that your going to have to spend $300.USD.

Everything you want to learn is here. In the emortal words of "Yoda"

"Site here and teach you we will, Become one with the power of the FlashKit"

Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000100.swf" quality=high WIDTH=375 HEIGHT=75 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

can you re-download the Flash editor every month, is there a cheaper editor than 300 bucks cuz that is A TON. and where are the turorials here?

------------------
    "so, sup b?"
    "watchin' the game, havin' a bud"
    "tru, tru"

-Nuclearholocat
    says "wazzzzup"
    and "i'm hep"

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

I think they have a student version that can be used for non profit work. And I think its about 100-150 USD you may or may not be able to get it.

The tutorials are in the tutorial section, Just look at the header on this page it is the second button from the left.

There is also a ton of Fla's to look at in the movie section. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.