dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3DSMAX to SWF w/swift 3d plug in HELP!!

3DSMAX to SWF w/swift 3d plug in HELP!!

HI EVERY ONE... I NEED SOME URGENT HELP... I AM CONTINUING A WORK THAT A DESIGNER DIDNT FINISHED.. I HAVE BEEN PROVIDED WITH THIS FILE http://www.geocities.com/draco4u/logooro.html SO HERE IS THE PROBLEM, SINCE I AM A COMPLETE NOOB IN 3DS MAX, I NEED TO EXPORT THAT FILE IN SWF FORMAT, I HAVE BEEN PROVIDED WITH THE SWIFT 3D MAX PLUG IN SO I CAN EXPORT THE ANIMATION TO FLASH ANIM... BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I RENDER THE FILE USING THE PLUG IN AND MAKING THE OUTPUT SWF IT MAKES A 24Mb FILE!!! AND ITS A SIMPLE 50 FRAMES ANIM!! SO IT WOULD BE VERY VERY WELL APRICIATED ANY HELP REGARDING THIS PROBLEM... IF ANY1 OUT THERE HAS SOME TIME TO KILL MAYBE U CAN MAKE THE EXPORT THING 4 ME PLEASE!

IF SOME1 WANTS TO MAKE THE EXPORT SEND THE SWF FILE TO andres@internet-en-mexico.com

thank u for the help =)

cya later
    Andrés (draco or adacorp)
    peace.

Ps. contact me at icq: 14054044 or MSN draco4u@hotmail.com thanx

I HAVE UPDATED THE URL WITH A .3DS FILE .. FOR THOOSE WHO DOESNT AVE 3DS MAX.. HOPE SOME1 CAN HELP ME

CYA
    PEACE

3DSMAX to Swf w/swift 3d plug in HELP!!

An easier way would be to use the 3DS file you have and purchase Swift 3D (not the plug-in). You can render the animation in raster and save as SWF. The file should only be around 1-3MB.

-M

I got the file size down to 734K. The file would be MUCH smaller if the pixel height and width was smaller otherwise, once it is rendered...even if you resize it within your movie, it still is a large file. I am e-mailing you the result. Hope that helps...

Just my $ .02
    ..--==Brian==--..
    There is no "Try". You either DO or you do NOT, DO.

this seems to have been solved within the 3D forum. I will be closing this...

and in the future, no more double/triple posting.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]