A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Repeated Text in Scrollbars

Repeated Text in Scrollbars

I had a friend customize a scrollbar for me so i may use it on a site (www.trio-of-leos.com). IT worked great for the first page, but when i tried to use it anywhere else in the website (on different layers for different pages) whatever text i inputed into the second scrollbox would be copied into the origional, thus stopping me from using more than one of these scrollbars. Please, if anyone can help me i would be appriciated, and, because my friend was doing it, i know next to nothing about flash. If you can, please keep it simple for me. If you wish, i can email the file to you, as it is just a bit to big to attatch here.
    Thanks

Uhmmm did he had a reason for making it that way, so it was intended NOT to be re-used? Then why not ask the same friend? And to be honest the scrollbar isn't that good, if you drag the little box it dissappears under the down-arrow button...

There are better ones around here...
    Schizophrenia beats being alone

yeah, i noticed that too. Problem is, i can't get to him. He basically ditched me on the project and i don't have any way of getting in contact with him other than online.

Have any ideas for me? If i used a different scrollbar (which i really wouldn't know how to put in anyway, aside from copying and pasting) would i be able to use more than one? ..know of any i can use?