A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: "Newbie" needs good tutorials!

"Newbie" needs good tutorials!

I'm new to using any kind of, or doing anything with, Flash. I downloaded 3DFA and like it very much. I have numerous ideas on using it, but my problem is finding a good tutorial explaining how to use it. I have figured out a few things on my own, but when it comes to putting everything together, I'm lost. I would be most appreciative to anyone that could point me in the right direction to help me get started. Upon finding that perfect tutorial, I'm confident that I'll be able to use this program without difficulty. Thanks!
    Bradleyl :P

bret (blanius) has said that he will do something in this direction.
    hey bret, did you do already anything?
    Bruno

www.tonetube.ch

tutorials

Zorvandevk and I agreed there just wasn't enough interest to warrent an indepth tutorial project and the massive time and $$ investment at this time.. We both continue to do free tutorials all of which you can find at the following site

http://deadyeti.com/

Here you will find Zorvandevk's Into3dfa site and my own 3dfa tutorial site. I try to add to it as often as I am able. I'm working on two large projects for the 3dfa comunnity right now the Quiz maker and the How to make a game tutorials.

Stay tuned

Thank you very much for your time. Your site has been quite informative to my needs. I've already learned a lot that has helped me on putting my thoughts into Flash. I'm looking forward to visiting your site often. Thank you again!
    Bradleyl :P