A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: my little animation -thoughts anione?

my little animation -thoughts anione?

hey plazma peeps. me fiddling aroung with plazma when me realise we can make animated characters,, well look at my site and the rest is history

please reply with what ya think!!!!

your comments will be greatly appretiated

mysite

that is BRILLIANT! Love the animations... you might want to embed it into a page, the wireframe scene - was that bitmap? - looked pixelated, but otherwise... too funny!

but, why can I see portions of the torso through the chest? and it seemed a bit slow on the frames in a couple of spots - like when he's on one leg in the right arrow click animation near the end...

all in all... impressive!

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

i was going for slow in that bit.. he was trying to balance

carefully that is

you can see through him because i wanted a hint of transparacy in the animation to sorya sho that he isnt from this world or from the next. he is something else.

now..this is where i ask you how old you think i am

again, nice work.

talent has no age. but as far as the rules go here at FK, which I'm assuming you are following, you are at least 13 years old.

I don't mean deliberate slow... watch the flow fall away... it seemed like it was
    "framey"...

otherwise, if not, hope that you have your parents permission.

side note: one of the coolest animations I've ever seen was by an 11 year old...

when you say 11 years old lets hope your not talking about cybertek.com.....i've seen better
    Chaos= Religion+Humanity

no. last year at the 3December rounds, I caught some kid that made a robot in Maya, and had it doing the Macarena in under two hours... I was amazed at the animation - the robot was "ok"

it's nice work and you obviously have talent, but you want to be careful that people don't think you're plagerising others work..

....www.neostream.com would be an obvious example

yeah. the whole concept was and is inspired by neostream.

im not trying to take anithing away from what they have done. i saw their website, sat there and just thought. i wish i could do that.

so i got to it.

thanx for the complement by the way. i have no problem admitting that i have used neostreams idea because i have. i cant deny it.

but im careful im makingsure that i dont copy them too much. my animtaions and concepts are completely different im some ways.lol

when im done i will paste my swf and fla in every forum that if asked for help in and recieved it in.

me want to share

What a refreshing reply.

I think your slant on the situation is a very healthy one, too many people rip designs then try and convince themselves and others they are perfectly justfied. I for one look forward to having a look at your fla file. Keep up the good work

thats a big 10-4 there

lol

That's really good work. And there is no shame in using another persons work as inspiration, that's how we make progress. You are wise to admit where your inspiration comes from, there is no harm in working out HOW others have done there work. That way you learn how to do stuff and then use that ability to inspire your own creative ideas.

Keep up the good work

matt

Nice work!
    I loved the matrix...