A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: site check

I is r gooded at stuff

site check

well i have had many versions of my site and ive just not gotten what i wanted out of each of them. I've been trying to create something simple with small file size yet look flashy. I think im close to what i want but, i need a few critiques and suggestions on things i should change or do. Well here it is be gentle

http://www.ecstaticdesign.com/v4.html only 12k so no preloader

the info, home, and work links work but not much content to it yet just hoping that the tell target stuff is all working properly
    Enjoy

A Jamaican in Flash world

hmmm

the animations are flashy but it's too dark you need to change the background colour to white that will make a big difference. also visitors will get to see the animation.

You could also put some sound into the buttons.
    The layout is a bit too small try and enlarge it a bit.
    Anything the mind can think, you can make it into a reality.

I is r gooded at stuff
    yea its a work in progress i havent added sounds and such its just a basic layout so far

don't change the colour background. it's nice. what you could do is to include an image, based on that palet.

very nice.. little to suggest. it is a bit empty though, and i'm not refering to content. the design is empty. you need some images that spice it up, perhaps little and pixelated, but certainly some.

keep up the good work!

I like it

definetly best to stick to simple designs for showcasing your work - I 'hink.

Nice base from which to work! would nudge the logo up to the top corner ... perhaps some subtle rollovers on the menu buttons

other than that, lookin good
    G
    ps could you take a look at this
    http://www.flashkit.com/board/showth...hreadid=396427