A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Check

Good stuff. Post the links to your other stuff.

Degenerate and baise art thou. docree's Avatar
    Hey there, here is a small holder for my future website.
    DOCREE.TK

UPDATE! That url no longer works. See my sig for link...
    Last edited by docree; 11-14-2005 at 09:45 PM.

B.B. Hood's the greatest!!!
    I'm making a new website. I used KM for my animated mascot and for the main menu. Navigation doesn't work, but I think it looks good. I'm also getting my own domain soon. Finally!! I can get rid of those stupid ads and put some of my own.

My new website

I'm still working on my cartoon too. I was still waiting for some voice talent, but since I have no luck on finding a female voice for one of my lead parts, I'll just add background music and use subtitles. I'm not making any ground-breaking anime here, so might as well get the show on the road.

re: site check

http://members.lycos.nl/gamecubehome

A site with information over the gamecube and some gamecubegames

*****I love the Gamecube******

Some neat stuff. Like your layout, Gamer Lexi, bold and different.

DocRee, you're an artist.

B.B. Hood's the greatest!!!
    Thanks OwenAus. My 'real' site is up and running now.

The NEW Lexi's Lounge

Gamer Lexi:

Well done. Nicely laid out web page..easy to use. You have real skill as an artist too, enjoyed seeing your efforts there.

One crit. IMHO the tone of red used as a border tends to overpower your B+W drawings a bit.

Congrats on getting a tablet, and a 9 x12 at that! Love the drawings you've done with it and look forward to seeing more.

Bob C.

My Turn

Hello Flashers,, Well, as this is turning into a showcase for " Bobs Kids" then I give you my two dollars worth. First of all,, this is my private server so NO naughty stuff, "three attempts at the private area and you get banned for good". These bits and pieces are what I am working on now or are demos for clients and if you have a look at the first few and then the last, hopefully you will see a difference in the style and general usage of Koolmoves. You will also notice the amount of pages that are a combination of flash and frames, WHY? I hear you shout, Because I honestly believe that Flash and Frames were made for each other, (1) a full flash page is almost unmanagable from the updating point of view and that includes embedded swf,s within the main movie, (2) a frameset is the logical way to combine 3 or 4 flash movies in one page without resorting to action script (which is very powerfull but also a pain in the butt when it comes to updating a page one year later when the version has reached shockwave v2344.488 mx xxl, and finally,,,, I like framesets¡¡
    Anyways,, check out estorton and seriemob2, estorton is a frameset with 2 frames and seriemob2 is full flash(stick to the spanish cos I'n still working on the page), there isn't a lot of difference in loading times but I'm sure that estorton is going to be a lot easier to update next year. Well,, Cheers, Have fun,, William.
    P.s. another advantage of using a combination of frames is that I can load a full 4 minute sound track in midi at less kb,s than a 20 second mp3 or wav loop in flash,,(one for you to sort out Bob), check out Canso, it has the full version of "Learning to fly"(recorded by me) on the intro, and the full version (20 mins), of "Tubular bells" (licence paid) on the main page.
    Click Here
    humanus somes est divinitus in ipsum
    Wiliiam Wallace

Last edited by 2Nasty; 05-18-2003 at 04:34 PM.

a simple site i created for Broadway star and Star Search Season Finalist Mara Getz. All done with KoolMoves, which thanks to the latest upgrade makes streaming mp3's with a simple check box - thanks Bob, or Mr. Hartzell. The new upgrade is really a pleasure to work with.

http://www.maragetz.bizland.com

This site is my first effort at creating a site, and I'd love any feedback. No additional HTML was used save for adding meta tags, etc...

enjoy the music...

Super Moderator
    Very stylish. I would like to link to it from our gallery page.

Originally posted by miles_n_diz
    a simple site i created for Broadway star and Star Search Season Finalist Mara Getz. All done with KoolMoves, which thanks to the latest upgrade makes streaming mp3's with a simple check box - thanks Bob, or Mr. Hartzell. The new upgrade is really a pleasure to work with.

This site is my first effort at creating a site, and I'd love any feedback. No additional HTML was used save for adding meta tags, etc...

enjoy the music...
    This is the best kool moves only site that I have ever seen.
    Any programming language is at its best before it is implemented and used.

Originally posted by miles_n_diz
    a simple site i created for Broadway star and Star Search Season Finalist Mara Getz. All done with KoolMoves :
    Real ArtWork !

thanks for the positive feedback...i still can't believe that KoolMoves was so affordable and the learning curve so easy to get a grip on, it's really been a pleasure working on new things for the web with KoolMoves.

My hats off to Bob Hartzell!

I have a question about where i can add in some code in order to make the "contact" link on the site be populated with a preset "subject" text, to better organize information received via email from the site.

think i'll start a new thread.

thanks again

ep

Bob,

it would be great if you linked to the site. give me a little time and i'll send you one of those nifty 88X31's for a link if that is the format you use.

if not...just link away...increased traffic is always welcome.

my next project, another flash-based site is hopefully going to be for one of the nation's leading doctors of molecular pharmacology.

hope i get the gig, i should know within a couple of weeks.

i can't say this enough --- the latest upgrade rocks.

ep

I have a question about where i can add in some code in order to make the "contact" link on the site be populated with a preset "subject" text, to better organize information received via email from the site.
    Instead of having a link that opens your email program, you could have your email being sent via a "formmail" script, if your provider offers one. That way you have all the design freedom with respect to the appearance of the input fields. Search for instance for a thread in this forum called "SEND FORM DATA??? ATTN Johnie".

Great site, btw. It's good to see KM is attracting more and more web designers who have a stilistic vision for the look and feel of the final product!

All the best,

Stephan
    Last edited by Stephan P.; 05-28-2003 at 05:55 AM.
    www.aspetersen.de
    Enabling you to communicate across cultures

Super Moderator
    it would be great if you linked to the site. give me a little time and i'll send you one of those nifty 88X31's for a link if that is the format you use.

-> Thanks for the permission. I would appreciate an email -- bob@koolmoves.com -- with your name so I can give credit next to the link. I do a screen capture and resize it so a 88x31 is not needed.

my next project, another flash-based site is hopefully going to be for one of the nation's leading doctors of molecular pharmacology.

-> Good luck.

www.rileyforsheriff.org

This is the first site that I have made using KM.

Let me know what you think. Also, I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how long it takes to load using dial-up.

Thanks,
    Jesse

KM SITE

This site has no content but it was fun to make.
    www.tobzter.com
    Tobzter::.

Originally posted by jessebhunt
    www.rileyforsheriff.org

This is the first site that I have made using KM.

Let me know what you think. Also, I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how long it takes to load using dial-up.

Thanks,
    This site loads too quickly. In fact any site that wants to elect or re-elect a sheriff loads too quickly.Slow it down,,infinitely.
    humanus somes est divinitus in ipsum
    Wiliiam Wallace