A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff made by a 14 year old kid!!!

Stuff made by a 14 year old kid!!!

Check this out

www.cyberteks.com

nice flash but mostly html

started his company when he was 11 now 14

This is just so amazing
    clean coporate look

nothing to run home about and especially nothing to use 3 exclamation points for. sa'lright, but noone i would turn to for employment. just too boring. got all the flas i saw from flashkit.
    maybe.

Feed me , **** me and shut the

yeah right

yeah right a kid a 14years old made that, maybe its a PR stunt his father of brother made it and said a kid of 11years old made it to get some pr, no ****ing way a kid knows how to make so clean and proffesional site. Cant belive it. The site is clean and realy nice for a hybrid site, looks proff.

look here: "London Knights is a very profile organization in London. I am very honored and excited about this contract. I feel good when people recognize my company's design work and customer service. This is great for me personally, my company and most importantly to the young entrepreneurs in general. Now we know that if you do good work and look after the customers well, people will recognize you. So work hard and keep your dreams alive."
    <-have you ever heard a kid speak so well english?
    entrepreneurs <-like he knows what that means?

he is maybe the presiden but I dont belive he made anything of the site.
    Last edited by Jeay; 12-02-2002 at 09:27 AM.

Banned by GMF ™
    Sorry jeay-holmes but go to the gallery and there are pictures of the little bugger.

yeah right

Who is the old dude next to him? I will only belive that he designed that site if he come to my home and we have a head to head on designing a site for a company other then that they can kiss me where the lord split me. heheheh

Banned by GMF ™
    I would sooner believe the kid in the pic designed the site than the 40 year old guy.

Wow, this kid springs up yet again!! He's been talked about for so many years that he must be nearly old enough to draw a pension.

no way

kids that are 14years old don't have a sense for web design, so I don't believe he has designed that site.

And some of those sites are made with PHP and Flash so when did he had the time to learn that? he cant say that he learned it when he was younger, he he that is the crappiest PR stunt I have ever seen.

I saw one a film of a PR stunt like this, but it was about a record company that wasn't getting any PR stunt and they were going to shut down and suddenly the president of the company got an idea of hiring a 15year old kid a talent agent and then they god a lot of PR and signed a lot of stars and it all ended happily that was one of the stupidest films I have ever seen just like this PR stunt.

By the way I wouldn't even buy news papers from a kid, and sure not a web site like the people in the portfolio section.

But who cares anyway, the kid is rich on a stupid PR stunt.
    Last edited by Jeay; 12-02-2002 at 10:59 AM.

I don't understand why they use that "14 year old kid"-PR thing.. It wont get any respect from me that a child is running the company. I would not let a teenager to take care of my companys (if I would have a company) site or what ever they are doing in that company. I wouldn't even let a kid to change my cars tires. Puberty doesn't help anybody to work better, that's for sure!

to get real I think this is a joke or something..

Don't really care if he is 14 or not, end of the day this is a cool sites forum, this site is far from cool, its toilet.

Enter the Flash Dragon Prototype3X's Avatar
    The site is ok, I don't care how old the kid is!!

Okay ... what if ...

The little kid is ONLY the CEO .....

And he had a great designer as employee ?
    Life is an X-periment , so sit back and enjoy !!!

God is real ... unless declared int.

http://www.leihitu.nl

It's a great site if you consider the creator is 14 years old.

My question is, why is it so hard to believe someone who made that is 14?

If you spend a lot of time learning flash/html and improving your skills (who has more time than a 14 year old? ), you can get good enough to do a site like that fairly quickly.

Whether or not he had slight help is another question. Whenever I make a site, I always welcome outside help or suggestions.

Originally posted by X-perimental Concept
    Okay ... what if ...

The little kid is ONLY the CEO .....

And he had a great designer as employee ?
    Good point, i didnt look at it that way.

Never the less, the site is no where near good enough to be posted in cool sites no matter how i look at it lol

still I don't think he made it ( the design )

why ?

cuz the mind of a 14 year old has not the reached that level to come up with such finess of design ( i think ). His mind will be like a kid ... if he was 18 or 19 , okay ... it could be done yes ...

but that's just my opinion,
    Life is an X-periment , so sit back and enjoy !!!

God is real ... unless declared int.

http://www.leihitu.nl

cant agree more

X-perimental Concept <- I agree man, coulden`t agree more.

This is the story: the kid is only a fronfigure of the site like a logo and nothin els just to get PR!!

PEACE

Yeah, I didn't see anything about the "kid" being the designer/programmer.

Anyways, I question his age based on the pictures. What 14 year old would be caught dead with that haircut and suit. I'm thinking Gary Coleman syndrome. He's 38.

The company's President, CEO & Chief Creative Director is an internationally recognized and award-winning designer, 14-year-old Keith Peiris of London, Ontario. The company has 10 highly qualified designers and programmers on staff.
    Does this mean he is a designer, but he has 10 other designers to help him?

Also I believe that he designed this one > http://www.doubledtrucks.com/
    Last edited by absolutezero; 12-02-2002 at 07:24 PM.

who cares guys

both of those sites are nothing to get excited about

14 year olds have lots of time on their hands to waste, plus 14 year old minds would be younger, more abstract, if anything, the kid should be more creative than that

and so what - there are alot of 14 year olds out there who are good at flash --- whats the big deal?

Hello to everyone,
    I would just like to make a comment. Being a 14-year old student myself, I believe this site could have been done by someone my age. There are many young minds out there that can achieve much more than many of us can imagine. I, being at a highly competive magnet school, know much about this. Everyday, I see 14-year olds taking classes such as AP Computer Architecture and AP Supercomputer Applications. Therefore, it is not impossible for young persons to accomplish such a feat.

Regards,
    Tommy H.
    Last edited by Veniogenesis; 12-02-2002 at 09:12 PM.
    Flash Kit Moderator . Duke University
    Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology