dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Monster Or Accustic Research ????

Monster Or Accustic Research ????

I wanna no whats the differece between the cable and whats the best brand outta the 2 ???? is monster overrated and over price ?????? is a.r cheap and flimsy?????? please let me know because i wanna pick up the right kinda wires for my new surround system

Banned
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Is this thread about wires???

Is this site www.wirekit.com ???

how is this the place to post something like that.... and this forum doesn't even count for your post count...what a flustering question... how the hell would any of us know that, i mean first your question makes no sense.. and THEN the topic is so uninteretesting, i mean the difference in wires is what, $20, hardly enough to envoke people to care.

was that harsh? am i being a prick....

forget it, just pasing through.

Originally posted by juxtaman

how is this the place to post something like that.... and this forum doesn't even count for your post count...what a flustering question... how the hell would any of us know that, i mean first your question makes no sense.. and THEN the topic is so uninteretesting, i mean the difference in wires is what, $20, hardly enough to envoke people to care.

uh, maybe someone actually does know something about this subject who would care enough to give an answer.

if you dont like the post so much, dont reply to it and it will dissapear soon enough.. replying to it only brings it back to where it will get more attention, and you seem to think the post is unworthy of your time or something, so that would be bad now wouldnt it.

Señor member

The difference in stereo cables can be immense, both in quality and cost.

I spent about £15 on mine but I've no idea what real benefits they offer me listening to my old 78's but the salesman sure seemed to know what he was talking about .....

I'd suggest that this is a good example of if you're not able to offer a constructive comment in a thread (disregarding mine of course as I'm posting this to tell everyone) then don't feel obliged to post in it!
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

Hey Mol, if you want, try http://www.epinions.com and look through electronics... they may have something for Home Entertainment System Accessories.

I was messing about, but at the same time trying to get him to clarify what he was posting.

Usually cables only come down to guage and wattage, i mean, if you match what your device says your fine, i've heard about gold being good but thats only connectors.

When it comes down to it all cables are copper, so... how much do you want to spend on copper?

Señor member
    I was messing about, but at the same time trying to get him to clarify what he was posting.

Usually cables only come down to guage and wattage, i mean, if you match what your device says your fine, i've heard about gold being good but thats only connectors.

When it comes down to it all cables are copper, so... how much do you want to spend on copper?
    lol ... much better, I won't send Gerbick round to spank you now
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

what!? no spankings!?

Seriously... I use mostly Monster wires at home an in the car. Overpriced? no doubt... but the shielding from RF and from even adjacent wires is awesome.

My home speakers audio fidelity increased quite a bit when I made the move to Monster a while back.

Acoustic Research... not bad. just not going in this house.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

thanks for those who actually had something intersting to say for the post.... like i said... i wanted to know basically how better the sound is with monster cables than with a.r.... and for those who just had nothing to do but be ass holes and put more numb under their post... well FUC U

no need to stoop to a lower level than any of the above, mol3000.

mind editing your message?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Originally posted by mol3000
    thanks for those who actually had something intersting to say for the post.... like i said... i wanted to know basically how better the sound is with monster cables than with a.r.... and for those who just had nothing to do but be ass holes and put more numb under their post... well FUC U
    LOL, i know your being serious but i find if funny.

Oh and the coffee lounge doesn't count towards you post count

NEXT time you post, clarify what your taking about

"i wanted to know basically how better the sound is with monster cables than with a.r" that was great, but too late.

attack gerb, attack