A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Fonts

Fonts

I hope this isnt an unethical question, but would anyone know what type of font www.derbauer.de uses in his BIII trailer for the text "visions beyond imagination"?

I'd help but you seem to have posted this topic twice. Usually that means the person isn't worth helping...

I posted the question in "Design and Graphics" and was told it would be better here, so I reposted it here. I had no idea that an Administrator would shift the post. I will try and delete it. I generally know what forum-etiquette is!

I am the one who moved the post to the Fonts forum. One would imagine you would get more help regarding fonts there.

And someone told me to repost here (Art & Anime). It doesnt matter...... I will delete it here too, the FONTS Forum seems a logical place. If anyone can help thats great - if anyone doesnt want to help - I accept that. After all I DID ask if it was an unethical question.

Was it a moderator who recommended you move it here? If so, they have the power to move threads. If not, I would take their opinion with a grain of salt.

In any case, feel free to get in touch with me directly (via e-mail or PM) if you want to discuss this further, and I'll leave this thread open and see where it goes.

do we have full moon today? i smell violence in the air
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

no, no - I hope not. Not worth getting violent about a posting that was put in the wrong category. It was prolly the full moon that made me do it! CNO - to be honest I cant remember if the person who told me to post here was a mod. I have deleted that thread from the other forum. Whateva. I made the mistake.... will be a bit more attentive next time. So now back to business: I was looking for the font which.... *grin* A good weekend to all
    Isk

No probs. Hope you get your answer.