dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Soundloop producer with 121 loops on flashkit still w/ my old email address pls. fix

Soundloop producer with 121 loops on flashkit still w/ my old email address pls. fix

Mr Starkey,

It has been over a week and still this has yet to be fixed, please fix this problem, I dont mean to nag you, but how long does it take to get something resolved around here.
    I have 121 loops which I have made available, since I first joined Flashkit to the present, which I have made available for others to
    Download. I am asking for you to simply have every sound Loop that I have Produced for others to download from the time I first submitted my first loop on Flashkit to the Present to have the correct contact information for any loop under contact info: author- Jay Berlinsky
    changed to my currect contact email address for all 121 loops that I have produced to say author- Jay Berlinsky and Email Adress- Pipes305@directvinternet.com, since currently almost all of my loops have the email address of Pipes305@aol.com, and I dont even have a membership with America Online anymore, I only have an email address with DSL, I know this error has yet to be fixed because I
    looked carefully through the database of Soundloops by Jay Berlinsky or myself, and about 116 out of my 121 accepted sound loops point to my old email address or Pipes305@aol.com, which no longer exists. Therefore, Please make sure that all Loops by Jay Berlinsky, or me, have the contact info: Jay Berlinsky- Email Address: Pipes305@directvinternet.com for all 121 of my soundloops accepted to Flashkit for others to use. Thankyou and please email me once this problem is fixed. I hope I am not waiting another week on this, either way please reply asap thanks

Jay Berlinsky

Civilian

Re: Soundloop producer with 121 loops on flashkit still w/ my old email address pls.

Originally posted by Jay Berlinsky
    I hope I am not waiting another week on this, either way please reply asap thanks
    It will be at least another week. Sorry, but it's out of my control.