Hi there im actualy new to the world off xml and im using a mx component that loads images using xml and the file that comes with the component to edit is as follows:

PHP Code:
 <images directory="images">
  <
imageNode jpegURL="img_0.jpg" thumbURL="tn_img_0.jpg">Comments on Image 0</imageNode
  <
imageNode jpegURL="img_1.jpg" thumbURL="tn_img_1.jpg">Comments on Image 1</imageNode
  <
imageNode jpegURL="img_2.jpg" thumbURL="tn_img_2.jpg">Comments on Image 2</imageNode
  <
imageNode jpegURL="img_3.jpg" thumbURL="tn_img_3.jpg">Comments on Image 3</imageNode
  <
imageNode jpegURL="img_4.jpg" thumbURL="tn_img_4.jpg">Comments on Image 4</imageNode
  <
imageNode jpegURL="img_5.jpg" thumbURL="tn_img_5.jpg">Comments on Image 5</imageNode
  <
imageNode jpegURL="img_6.jpg" thumbURL="tn_img_6.jpg">Comments on Image 6</imageNode
  <
imageNode jpegURL="img_7.jpg" thumbURL="tn_img_7.jpg">Comments on Image 7</imageNode
  <
imageNode jpegURL="img_8.jpg" thumbURL="tn_img_8.jpg">Comments on Image 8</imageNode
  <
imageNode jpegURL="img_9.jpg" thumbURL="tn_img_9.jpg">Comments on Image 9</imageNode
  </
images
Can someone break that down for me so i can understand it better so i can edit it to fit my needs.
Thanks in advance:

Mental