dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Critique wanted to my site

Critique wanted to my site

www.pallefinn.dk I am rebuilding my site and look for critique to my current site I know nothing about html code I use Golive 6.0
    • 'b' picture size
    • 'c' navigation structure
    • 'c' aestetic niveau
    • 'd' good advices

Banned
    For what it is, The site is fine for the first go. Change as you learn more.

Would ad links to the bottom of the page though so the user does not have to scroll back up to continue surfing, very frustrating!

have fun

forever depreciated™ aaron.martone's Avatar
    Seeing that you stated that you know nothing of HTML, I don't think it'd be fair for me to give one of my patented reviews....

Suffice to say, it's a satisfactory fist site, and I wish ya luck on your travels into the world of webdev and design. It's a great place to live.
    (am)™ :: aaron.martone ::
    http://www.aaronmartone.com

"I see in layers; I think in ActionScript; Life is my animation and animation is my life.... oh, and I like corn dogs."

Banned
    Originally posted by aaron.martone
    Seeing that you stated that you know nothing of HTML, I don't think it'd be fair for me to give one of my patented reviews....
    Can you say "BLOW HARD"

A little full of your self there dude or what. Are your reviews so informative and ground breaking that they are considered patented?

get a damn reality check..................

chill dude! It's just for fun

Enter the Flash Dragon Prototype3X's Avatar
    Its ok

forever depreciated™ aaron.martone's Avatar
    LOL! *busts out laughing*

Flash Critic. I like how you were able to detect my tone of voice from TEXT....that's quite a skill.

Try this

<sarasm=99999>Seeing thatyou stated that you know nothing of HTML, I don't think it'd be fair for me to give one of my patented reviews...</sarcasm>

Honestly, if you're dumb enough to not detect the sarcasm, or if life has just beaten the [radio edit] out of you so much that you have no sense of humor; or if you're just the kinda person to jump down someone's throat without getting an understanding of the situation at hand.....well, then you can just go [radio edit] a baby.... [radio edit] a monkey.... [radio edit] a baby monkey.

(No sarcasm intended there).

Seems like everyone else got the fact that I was joking....try workin on your people skills.

The day I patent a freaking "website review" is the day I've let life pull a "Flash Critic" on me....
    Last edited by aaron.martone; 12-20-2002 at 03:35 PM.
    (am)™ :: aaron.martone ::
    http://www.aaronmartone.com

"I see in layers; I think in ActionScript; Life is my animation and animation is my life.... oh, and I like corn dogs."

You might want to try and devide your screen into three columns. Keeping the text inline (and justified?) with the above picture and links. I'd say squash the text just under the pic. but you have so much text your page would be VERY long.

Work on the layout, make sure it's consistant thought all your pages.

Looks good.