A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: site can not be view with a mac

site can not be view with a mac

Hi Everyone ,

I have been looking into many aspects of the "WHY" a flash movie generated within a pc enviroment can not be view onces it's on the web with a Mac. and lets not forget opening a Mac Fla. with a pc , but lets not getting into that ( if you want you can , why not )

I really need help guys , I'm running out of time here.

do you guys know what I should do so a flash site can be access with a mac ? meaning what I should do or what the client should do before viewing a FLASH/PC generated site.

any help will be gladly appreciated.
    thankz.
    Regards,
    Actionboy

Post your url. At home I have a mac. Sometimes it's only one computer or so. Have you checked if the newest flashplayer is on?
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -

if a switch to Netscape from IE

hey cancerinform ,

Thank you for you reply.
    I actually been having thiS Problem since Flash 4 and everytime theres a new FLash release I pray to god that Macromedia will resolve this problem. And without any luck on the MX technology Im still having the same problem.

I'm actually away from my work computer and the site it's not on the web yet , I pulled out the site after trying so many things. I checked today in my Mac laptop and 3 days ago with G4 and still the site can not be view. they both have the latest release of the flash player. The only way I can see it in my Mac is if a switch to Netscape from IE

That's a good sign, because IE for mac sucks. I often see triplicate swfs all over the browser window with IE. Can you send me your fla or is it secret? I am not using any of your stuff. I just test on my computer, G3 9.1.

Check my site. There is e-mail:

http://can_info_guide.tripod.com/
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -