A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New Project - Feedback Please

Web Architect

New Project - Feedback Please

Dear Colleagues/Peers:

This site is in progress....however, I would like a status check on loading times on 56K - Cable. And any suggestions for improvements or kind feedback.

regards, Praitie

http://www.praitiedesigns.com/bb/bbindex.html

looking good, loaded damn fast for me 2-3 seconds and it was all done (cable) .

Its very good and nice intro. If its possible I would try to reduce pixelation as the intro is looking very pixelated. If you turned it into black and white it would look good
    He was just a normal man 'till this cheeky little hormone called testosterone kicked in
    http://www.xtcf.com

Nice site!

I can't help but to be impressed. I'm just starting the tutorials and would love an email from you if possible for some tips. I'm trying to get my site up by the first of the year and already tried the flash deal. That didn't work, so I'm trying this now.......Any advice is appreciated!

Pirate or Praitie?

A big slop job if you ask me, there's just too much.

Did you get Derbauer's permission to use parts of their previews?

http://www.derbauer.de/
    Last edited by Hannibal Smith; 12-23-2002 at 05:46 PM.
    "I Love It When A Plan Comes Together!"

Very Good

The site is impressive. The clubbing audience goes for that sort of stuff. I'm saying that as a clubber myself, and as a designer. My question is did you only use swish to do all of that? I'de like you to contact me. I'm also in NYC. We can talk about projects.

Web Architect

hannibal

The fire effect is nothing unique to derbaur....it's also a plugin special effect in Boris FX, Hollywood FX, adobe after effects 5.5/premiere 6.0...and can also be easily done in Cinema 4D/lightwave 7. All of which I am very well skilled in. Thanx you.

Special effects cannot be copyrighted by any one...as they are part of the programs they are made for....

praitie

Web Architect

DANTE

As you're new to SWiSH, i would recommend downloading some of the free SWIs at swishzone and look/study the structure and design and how the effects are used. It's the fastest way to learn. As u expriment you'll only get better. Swish is definitely much easier to learn that flash.... and I know u can achieve nearly the same results in swish, with exceptions, of course, but it's close 1.5.

If I can be of any help to you in learning swish, just let me know. I expriment with swish and flash and try to use the two to my advantage.

refer to this link to see the progress of this site I am presently working on....

http://www.praitiedesigns.com/bb/bbindex.html

Regards, praitie
    Praitie Designs Studio

the music controls were pretty large..

where is the content?

I really like those sound controls! But the music does cut out, then come in again, gets annoying after a while.

Other than that very nice
    Ozzie

Web Architect

OZZ

thanx for the feedback all....the site is in-progress, so the content is not all there as of yet.... the sound loop is not perfect, as I will change it for the final version....its just a loop I use to work, as the final will be fairly similar to it.

I am pleased that you like the buttons. I made them in Livemotion. If you need a copy I can send you the swi.

Regards, Praitie

JAyzEE
    its great.
    Junaid Zamir

It's not only the fire effect but the rectangles too. Is that also a plug-in or special effect?

http://www.flash4all.de/productions/BIII/BIII_TR.htm
    "I Love It When A Plan Comes Together!"

I am pleased that you like the buttons. I made them in Livemotion. If you need a copy I can send you the swi.

If you could that would be great! thank you. Ozzworld@yahoo.com

Ozzie