A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Intrepid Studios

Fire torpedos Captain!

Intrepid Studios

How is it?

http://intrepid.newsbyteens.com/

I will be getting a domain, but for now this is fine.

XHTML 1.0 and CSS 2 Validated

(If you check the validator, it will give you crap about the <embed> tag, but I need it for Netscape compatibility)

Kamran A
    Web Developer and Designer
    ----
    Currently: PIII 700Mhz, 512MB SDRAM, 60GB Hard Drive, Maxi Gamer Cougar 32MB Video, SB Live! X-Gamer
    ----
    Coming: AMD Athlon XP 2100+ 1.73Ghz, 256MB PC2100 (266Mhz) DDR x2, nForce2 Chipset (DualDDR), ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB AGP 8x, Soundstorm Digital (Dolby 5.1), 80GB HD, Acer 48x16x48 CD-RW

Anti-Bleh!
    subkarman-

that is an awesome site. beautiful integration of photoshop, flash, and html. the content below howeber should be seperated in some way. perhaps alternate each section with some sort of color shading or pattern.

great work man
    george

Fire torpedos Captain!
    As I quoted in another forum, "it's changed"

And, I was thinking of color shading the bottom elements, will consider, thanks

Kamran A
    Web Developer and Designer
    ----
    Currently: PIII 700Mhz, 512MB SDRAM, 60GB Hard Drive, Maxi Gamer Cougar 32MB Video, SB Live! X-Gamer
    ----
    Coming: AMD Athlon XP 2100+ 1.73Ghz, 256MB PC2100 (266Mhz) DDR x2, nForce2 Chipset (DualDDR), ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB AGP 8x, Soundstorm Digital (Dolby 5.1), 80GB HD, Acer 48x16x48 CD-RW

forever depreciated™ aaron.martone's Avatar
    I'm torn here;

The top half of the website looks VERY good. Sharp, clear, concise; but when it gets to the content area, it turns into garbage. Content is a tough thing to design so it's not only interesting, but it's laid out well along with images and what not.

As for Intrepid....I'm biased, cause I love Dodge Intrepid cars; They're some phat sports sedans! Soup em up with Tinted Windows, Keyless Entry, 6pt 500Watt Speakers with 6's in the front, 6x9's in the back and kickers in the rear, sunroof and a 3.2l or larger engine
    (am)™ :: aaron.martone ::
    http://www.aaronmartone.com

"I see in layers; I think in ActionScript; Life is my animation and animation is my life.... oh, and I like corn dogs."

Originally posted by aaron.martone
    I'm torn here;

The top half of the website looks VERY good. Sharp, clear, concise; but when it gets to the content area, it turns into garbage. Content is a tough thing to design so it's not only interesting, but it's laid out well along with images and what not.

As for Intrepid....I'm biased, cause I love Dodge Intrepid cars; They're some phat sports sedans! Soup em up with Tinted Windows, Keyless Entry, 6pt 500Watt Speakers with 6's in the front, 6x9's in the back and kickers in the rear, sunroof and a 3.2l or larger engine
    way to go off on a tangent.

forever depreciated™ aaron.martone's Avatar
    yeah....as long as I get the website review out, I guess I'm good for one....
    (am)™ :: aaron.martone ::
    http://www.aaronmartone.com

"I see in layers; I think in ActionScript; Life is my animation and animation is my life.... oh, and I like corn dogs."