A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: need help regarding making a site in full flash!

need help regarding making a site in full flash!

i'm a webmaster and i know how to create some flash movies and stuff, but i don't know how to create a full flash website. like making links clip to clip and where my pages will how and stuff. does anyone any site the fully explains that ? or can anyone explain.. i would appriciate it.
    Welcome to my world!

Your nuts !

Half the flash community wastes away months of their lives learning how to build good full flash sites.

Starters, flash websites are *nothing* like HTML. Its all internal, like a powerpoint presentation... with buttons I suppose.

I recomend starting with a book (www.amazon.com). Because a book will be good reference, and because they were *paid* to do it.

Another great source of information (and where I started) is this very site. Go through all their tutorials. If you find one that sounds cool, download it. Open it up, see what they did. Do it yourself. Repeat.

Better yet, come up with a layout for a flash website, and as soon as you run into a problem implementing it... post it. If we know what it is you are *trying* to do, not *wishing* you could do... we could help so much more.
    Last edited by Ampre; 12-30-2002 at 03:52 AM.

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Hey Moe... serpent star's Avatar
    LMAO... Couldn't have said it better myself Ampre.

This might help for starters though...

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/full_site.asp
    Last edited by serpent star; 12-30-2002 at 06:16 AM.