A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Are any of you brits gonna watch this?

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Hey Moe... serpent star's Avatar

Are any of you brits gonna watch this?

Artist to eat dead baby on channel 4

You guys really gotta stand up and say enough is enough with this shock television crap already. When is it going to end? Honestly?

Who; me?
    :shock:

it's a dcoumentary about extreme art in china, just to clarify, it's been shown on chinese television and in several other countries I think. It was banned in china after they won the olympics to try and improve their image.

rightly i'm sure, it's a horrible idea and I certainly won't be watching it.

Who; me?
    Originally posted by aversion
    it's a dcoumentary about extreme art in china, just to clarify, it's been shown on chinese television and in several other countries I think. It was banned in china after they won the olympics to try and improve their image.

rightly i'm sure, it's a horrible idea and I certainly won't be watching it.

ART?!! Thats not art, its just sick.

Originally posted by Jumping Jo Flash
    ART?!! Thats not art, its just sick.
    I agree.

For those of you who read that he is a Christian....He is not...no Christian could commit hiddious acts like that...
    Hello.

Chinese flasher
    Oh,that's terrible!!!!!!!i can't believe our chinese can do this thing!!!He is sick!!!!!
    i like flash.

I heard about that and that's just sick. I can't believe that Channel 4 is going to show it.

That is thoroughly shocking, and too sick to even think about. God that's disturbing.
    hello.

The documentary, Beijing Swings, which looks at the extreme practices of some artists in China, also shows a man drinking wine that has had an amputated penis marinaded in it.
    TemplateFreak.com- Pre-Designed Online Identities

I'm probably gonna watch it because I doubt there'll be anything else on. Also a bit curious.

Did anyone see Ricky Gervais VS Grant Bovey? They looked feeble in that ring.

There're too many sick people nowadays. -____-;

Originally posted by CVO Chris
    I'm probably gonna watch it because I doubt there'll be anything else on. Also a bit curious.

Did anyone see Ricky Gervais VS Grant Bovey? They looked feeble in that ring.
    Yup, I'll probably watch it too... curiosity more than anything...

I'm sure its all done by consenting adults and everything is all above board so, as the program says, it may offend people, if you think you'll be offended then don't watch it...

I saw the ricky grant fight... quite funny... they were just falling on each other towards the end of it... what other fights have sport relief got planned?

Are you going to watch the office tonight? Its the one where Ricky dances (I missed it first time round)

it might be sick to us but it is considered "normal" in other countries with different types of culture like China.

For example, countries like Saudia Arabia may be saying the samething about us Brits eating pork (pig).
    We also at the sametime think that some Japanese people are sick by eating tigers' balls in the soup.

It is just culture and the way they were brought up. remember the documentary on TV (survival something) where an army guy showed the constanents how to break a bird's neck -- the whole nation freaked out

Señor member
    Originally posted by tonytryout
    it might be sick to us but it is considered "normal" in other countries with different types of culture like China.

For example, countries like Saudia Arabia may be saying the samething about us Brits eating pork (pig).
    We also at the sametime think that some Japanese people are sick by eating tigers' balls in the soup.

It is just culture and the way they were brought up. remember the documentary on TV (survival something) where an army guy showed the constanents how to break a bird's neck -- the whole nation freaked out
    I'm fairly sure that a stillborn child isn't food in any country though.
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

Originally posted by jamble7000
    I'm fairly sure that a stillborn child isn't food in any country though.
    and a young pig isn't food in some countries. It is sick, I agree but at this stage, I don't know the full story (the link to that article was very brief). Maybe it is not like the baby was to be made stillborn for meat solely -- a babies farm? I don't know.

Cannibalism is there and have been there with us for many years.

Please understand this: I am not saying I support it is ok to eat stillborn babies or encouraging cannabalism or anything.

Originally posted by Markp.com
    Are you going to watch the office tonight? Its the one where Ricky dances (I missed it first time round)
    Damn, I keep missing it. I've seen a few episodes. The 1st series is out on DVD so I can use a few Christmas vouchers on it

Originally posted by CVO Chris
    Damn, I keep missing it. I've seen a few episodes. The 1st series is out on DVD so I can use a few Christmas vouchers on it
    Heheh do it.. its a great DVD... watch the documentry... hehe... outtakes rock too

http://www.flipshark.com flipshark's Avatar
    Originally posted by WMLeeBo
    For those of you who read that he is a Christian....He is not...no Christian could commit hiddious acts like that...
    The crusades,
    The catholic reformation,
    The spanish inquisition,

Want me to go on????

I can even bear the thought of this so I didn't even click the link.. sometimes it's better not to know.