A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: looking for people to work on a proj. with me

looking for people to work on a proj. with me

Im looking to put together a group of people to all make a movie series. im thinking of an action/comedy movie.

Im looking for the following..
    a= auditon requirements

-voices 3-8 a-email me a bunch of inpressions u can do 3 minimum. remember the more the better!
    -special effects 1-3 a- email me a swf. file of an explosion and slow motion effect.
    -backround creater 1-3 a-email me a swf pict of a underground subway station
    -charecter creator 1-4 a-email me a swf.file with a man separated into body parts.
    -props creater 1-3 a-draw some pictures of guns
    -music supervisor 1-2- a- if u were in charge of music for james bond wut would the theme song be? mp3. or wav. file only please.
    -action script supervisor 1-3 a-give me a list of some of the coolest stuff(in ur opinion) that u can do using action script
    -animator 1-2- a-send me a movie u have made in the past. just so i know its not somebody elses at the end of the movie make the letter N and a stop action.
    -story writer a-givme some of ur ideas for the type of movie that i requested

we dont need all those but im trying to get most of them email me at mistasmijen@yahoo.com to post ur audition requirement. (easy) AND DONT THINK (ooo man i suck at animation im not gonna try out... THEN TRY OUT FOR MUSIC OR ACTION SCRIPT!!!
    post a message if u want for any ques. or sumthn like that

o yeah and if u can make a website for us that be great too

PLEASE DONT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE NOT TALLENTED IN UR CHOSEN POSITION
    E-Bomb Ebaum

Complete Idiot
    Well, tell ya what. i don't have ANY portfolio material because i just reformatted my computer and lost all my old good .swfs, but i am skilled in animation and a little bit of advanced actionscript knowledge (I have the advanced actionscript from the source book, too). I also have a friend who is probably better than me at actionscript and i'm sure he would like to help, i'll tell him to post.

If you want me to do a specific something animated, i'd be happy to. just reply and tell me what you want.

PS. Subway? Explosion?? SLOW-MOTION??? Could it be... MAX PAYNE?
    <*}}><

About the work...

Hey there! This is Drumm.'s friend here. And as he's said before he is a pretty good artist/animator and we both have some good experience in flash and with actionscripting. I can try and do some music and sound effects if needed with some programs I have. The background/subway shouldn't be much of a problem and I don't think making a person should be that big of a deal either. As for the voices though... we're probably not the best people for that job so you might need to find somebody else to do that part. And last but not least... the acutal story: well... we can think of something (and already have a few ideas in mind).
    But also we're probably gonna want to know a few things about what else you're wanting to do for the project but we can deal with that later on.
    Let us know what you think!

P.S. Some flash samples should be on their way shortly.

Hmmm voices

Funny voices right, i might be able to give it ago, but i dont know when i cvould get them to you, getting on the web is a problem for me right now :/

No snazzy little quote to go here.

hey

hey thx for the replys! if u could email me at mistasmijen@yahoo.com that would be so awsome. if u could send me the requirements for the positions u like most in a fla file format that would be great

also i was wandering if u were any good in swift 3d

ok contact me as soon as possible! Thanks
    E-Bomb Ebaum

Swift 3d

I can make shapes spin around n move in swift
    and sorta desgin stuff, need to fiddle with it more tho :/

No snazzy little quote to go here.