A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New Components?

probably hates you, dude..

New Components?

I heard there are some new components (obviously for Flash MX), I don't look around the net often but I'm wondering... where do you find them.

Don't get angry at me either, if you're angry wiff me asking this question, dont even bother answering!

I'm sick of those ignorant dudes complaining they read the same posts over 5 times a day.
    ^
    That post was dope!

Re: New Components?

Originally posted by scateboardin
    I heard there are some new components (obviously for Flash MX), I don't look around the net often but I'm wondering... where do you find them.

Don't get angry at me either, if you're angry wiff me asking this question, dont even bother answering!

I'm sick of those ignorant dudes complaining they read the same posts over 5 times a day.
    Look buddy, I am one of those guys, I just dont understand how you cannot use a search function on FlashKit, the "how do I scroll dynamically loaded text" is the most common question in this forum...

Another thing... if you want something, try not to critisize the user before hand... not the smartest thing to do...
    ANYWAYS www.flashcomponents.net

You're welcome.
    My current rig: AMD Athlon64 3500+(Winchester Core) MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum - 1GB
    (2x512MB) Kingston HyperX DDR333 BH5 - ATI All-In-Wonder 9800 Pro 128mb - SB Audigy 2
    WD 80GB 7200RPM 8MB - WD 250GB 7200RPM 8MB - MAX 120GB 7200RPM 8MB - Dell 2001FP 20.1 LCD