A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Thanks a million you guys!

Thanks a million you guys!

Well after a bit of tinkering and such i got it to work rather well, it keesp rotating like it shoukd, i just wish it were a rad smoother.. other than that it works great and i jsut want to say thanks alot to oldnewbie, and that as9 dude (sorry if i got ur name wrong) i really appreciate it... but if you wuld like to give me a tip or 2 on how to make it smoother rotation feel free, but if you dont wnat to help me anymore thats fine, im forever greatful for what yall have done for me.. thanks again!

Helping is no problem, but seriously you do know what we mean by not posting a new thread each time? A thread is a chain of posts in a forum. In other words, when you open the thread you start to read what someone wrote in reply, there is a button at the bottom let corner that reads "Post Reply" it's just to the left of the "Post New". When you "Post Reply" it will open an editing screen just like a tpost, except when you submit it it will put your reply with all the other replies. This way you only have to open one thread to see what others wrote, and you don't have to submit the same question ten different times.

I'm glad I could help that what these forums are for. Again if you attach you .fla file I could help you with smothing everything out for you. But PLEASE don't submit another thread.

Ok

Ahh ok, thats no problem, my apologies once again baout the whole thread thing... anyway, yea it works rather well now, i hope to learn more from you and oldnewbie and otehrs i can find out threre, this is jsut a personal ? to you nai9 but what OS do you use? im just curious on that is all.. its a hobby

Win98 on AMD 1.6 with 1024MB pc2100 ddr and 128MB Geforce3