A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Can i get a site check please

Boobies are Fun

Can i get a site check please

www.789design.com/sitetest

I'm particularly interested in performance on medium spec machines. Not overly concerned about low spec machines. I'm also interested about how it runs with the mac plugin on medium spec macs.

Of course any other issues that you find would be greatly appreciated. Didn't intend for this thing to be so bloody complicated, but the content writers are lagging so I keep adding stuff. Obviously all of the content is placeholder as well as the sound bites.

Thanks

Unique

Hey gladzooks,

This is pretty unique. I like the pages and how they blur and move.

Not bad dude, so far so good

Regards,
    X-Caliper

innovation is sustinence
    Im on a high end 2 GHz with a T1 connection so I can't help you with performance problems but I like the look- very distinctive-

suggestions: Im sure you are aware of the blur stuff, but it bugged me that they all blur when you click a tab. The blur idea is cool, but I think it will only be effective if the blurred graphic is only up for a split second.

the ant is a sweet touch!
    mg

Boobies are Fun
    blur isn't for effect, it's to get the thing to run smoothly. Trying to get all of the vertices of the text to move smoothly has been a *****. tRying to push a lot of information through the flash player.

unfortunately a necessary evil.

Thanks.

He Gladzooks
    With your comments on my (company) site in mind I thought you were a real ergonomic sitegeekbroker.. I will withdraw that thought now I've seen this..
    Love it! it's going pretty fast here and I like it a lot!
    I am a very big fan of hi-res.net and your site gives me the highresolution fever and that's good, very good cause it's no rip off but a true feeling.. there are too many sites around which are cool but in no way stand out.. I am truly worried about Neostreams punchcode for sale on the web.. if you see in the future many punches being sold you know it's that lack of creativity..
    All (young) Boobies are fun and very different
    'Very funny Scotty, now beam up my clothes!'

any relation to etherbrian by chance?

by the way.. check my comment in my sitecheckthread
    'Very funny Scotty, now beam up my clothes!'

Great design concept!! I always loved that "wallpaper" look. I like the "type" looking fonts also, fits very well with the overall design of the site. Keep it up.

-pacdesco