A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Can't scroll down in combo box.

Can't scroll down in combo box.

I'm using loadMovieNum to load a movie that has a combo box in it. I'm loading the movie into another level. That is, the movie with the loadMovieNum command in it is in level 0, and the movie with the combo box is being loaded to level 12.

Everything seems to work fine, except that after clicking on the combo box to get it to drop down, I can't scroll down the list using the mouse. If I click on the scroll track or on the up or down arrows, it just closes the combo box. However, I can use the keyboard to scroll through the list. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Banned
    Do you have the latest plug-in player? If so, test your file on-line, it should work correctly. If it does then you'll have to download the new test player, the one used in the application and as a standalone player, and install them on your system.

Thanks for the reply. I have the latest plug-in player, but the combo box doesn't work properly when I test it online. I don't know if it matters, but I'm using lots of form components in several levels, and I'm also using the data grid component in a few levels. But the only form component I have in level 12 is that one combo box. Any further suggestions?

Banned
    A link? And possibly an attached .fla!