A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boardroom members show yourself

mullet king
    My name is Graham Morley (Gray)

I am 21 years old in April, and work with Serj, I mean Charlie, at ****************** Im currently working on version 2 of LGi and a few client pieces too. I started my own business at www.gravicdesign.com last year, but never really picked anything up I live in Northern England (Newcastle) with Victoria (thats where the company name came from) and hope one day to move to Toronto/Vancouver or somewhere like that... everyone needs a change

I play lead guitar, but currently play bass for a band, and am just getting into photography.

Originally posted by mx_kid
    My name is Graham Morley (Gray)

I am 21 years old in April, and work with Serj, I mean Charlie, at ****************** Im currently working on version 2 of LGi and a few client pieces too. I started my own business at www.gravicdesign.com last year, but never really picked anything up I live in Northern England (Newcastle) with Victoria (thats where the company name came from) and hope one day to move to Toronto/Vancouver or somewhere like that... everyone needs a change

I play lead guitar, but currently play bass for a band, and am just getting into photography.
    i told u i would put you up here in florida mate good to hear razor had no nasty comment s about me

flowers are on their way love

Originally posted by vampstko
    i told u i would put you up here in florida mate good to hear razor had no nasty comment s about me

flowers are on their way love
    I would have charlie but I get violently sick thinking about you.

sweetie
    Living the dream

Originally posted by RazoRmedia
    I would have charlie but I get violently sick thinking about you.

sweetie
    LMFAO..ah you kill me... i can feel the love around here

Ambassador of Style
    My name is Ben Rogers and I'm 28 years old. I live in Boston and have made my living as a freelance/contract interactive designer for the past 2 years. Before that I worked as a Sr. Flash designer for a now-defunkt dotcom. My nickname comes from a name my best friend and I were contemplating on using for a business venture. I loved it, he didn't - I kept it!

Most of my work lately has been multimedia tradeshow support and I'm currently working on a Flash-based CD-ROM for a client in the speech-recognition business.

Corporate Nose-Picker
    here we goes...

Name's Richard, very confused 26 year old soul - Lived in many places near and far. Lived in Brazil for 10 years, am 1/2 brazilian, brazilian wife of 5 years, and speak fluent portuguese. Work for brazilian firm too. Enjoy brazilians and their food, fun, music. But I look like a d@mn gringo! hurricane, how's your portuguese comin along?

my site's www.e-sense.tv - no it doesn't look like 2advanced.

Now living in south florida. Work in marketing dept. for aviation company (pay bills) but find more enjoyment and fullfilment freelancin (but no $...just yet). I love airplanes and flying too, hope to convince the wife to let me take flyin lessons this year.

No kids, but we're always practicing.
    Enjoy the simple things in life, and live it day by day.
    Of course I'm the man for the job! What is the job, by the way?

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    Hi aeroflash

Originally posted by aeroflash
    hurricane, how's your portuguese comin along?
    Muito devagar, cara (you see!!??). I'm watching Cidade Alerta everyday to try and get my listening comprehension up a bit.

Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

Originally posted by sexygoddess
    Hi RazoRmedia thanks for the welcome and i get a good laugh out of some of the things that are said on here its a good place for a laugh sometimes expecially when everyone can have a dig at one another out of fun only way to be a lot of times thanks for the warnings as well but somehow i wont be asking to many questions as i said i have tried working out how to use flash and i think its a little over my head have done a few things just for fun to see if they work, i did add a song once on my ex partners site he done once and it did work much to my suprise so i guess its a start at something.
    That is like - the longest sentence I've ever read.
    hello.

Hi, my name is Mark. As of December 1st 2002 I am 25. My company name is: The LineDetail Drawing Co.I deal in multimedia design. In other words I do work in alot of visual art mediums. I also run my own news and information site, I hope everyone uses it. It's called NewsForNow.com | News & Information for the intelligence enthusiast.

Thanks,
    -Line | Mark Cansino
    Last edited by Line; 02-03-2003 at 07:12 PM.
    http://www.LineDetail.com | The LineDetail Drawing Co. | Theme Site Design - Art - Animation
    http://www.WebSlime.com | Low Cost Web Hosting & Domain Names

$25/hr for design work? Darn, I gotta lower my prices!

Originally posted by wouter999
    That is like - the longest sentence I've ever read.
    Well isnt that like a typical woman, never holding there breath long enough to stop and get a breath, same goes for such sentences as i just put in with out any commas etc. dont worry can throw it back as good as i can get

Originally posted by sexygoddess
    Well isnt that like a typical woman, never holding there breath long enough to stop and get a breath, same goes for such sentences as i just put in with out any commas etc. dont worry can throw it back as good as i can get
    Good. I appreciate good grammar.
    hello.

Hi Folks, I'm Jente from Belgium. I'm allmost 23 years old, I run my own little company http://www.web-works.be and I'm still in school. I do Comunication & multimedia design a brand new course in new media. Designing stuff is my hobby and work, so I'm a real computer addict.

Want to know more about me just mail me at jente@web-works.be or MSN: jente@xkombatx.com

Cheers

my name's amanda and i'm an alcoholic..

no wait that's not right!

My name's amanda, I live in Leeds atm, and work in Harrogate for a firm that started doing newsletters and appears to be having a nice little expansion period (it's grown from 2 to 10 full time staff in the past year).

I started off in Northampton, and travelled England (okay, ended up in the Midlands) while doing the university thing.. and to this day i dont know why i ever started playing with flash... @.@
    pinkie highlights

Originally posted by wouter999
    Good. I appreciate good grammar.
    jeez wouter give it a break... don't u have bioogy homework to do

Originally posted by quistaquay
    .. and to this day i dont know why i ever started playing with flash... @.@
    Because it s'best program out there.

The Minister of No Crap

My real name is Scott Manning. I started a web development company out of my house in 2000. I went by the name Scottmanning.com since it was just me at the time.

About a year ago, I started contracting 40 hours a week for a company called MortgageRamp. My role there is that of an Application Designer. I don't do much coding, but I write documenation and design screenshots of all of the applications we build. In January, I was hired by the company.

I have a lovely wife that I've been married to for over two years. See is currently going to colleage to become a writer, photographer, and an anthropologist. I also have two cats and two birds who are sexually confused.

We all live in our recently bought house seven miles outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. And we drive a '99 Honda Civic EX.

The wife and I love to watch movies and travel. Our next trip out of the States will probably be in May to China.

I think that about covers it.

Scott
    Last edited by nocrapchurch; 02-04-2003 at 11:39 AM.

Originally posted by vampstko
    jeez wouter give it a break... don't u have bioogy homework to do

You should take an example from the fine spelling of your ol' lady!!

And no, I'm done with Biology.
    hello.

Originally posted by nocrapchurch
    My real name is Scott Manning. I started a web development company out of my house in 2000. I went by the name Scottmanning.com since it was just me at the time.

About a year ago, I started contracting 40 hours a week for a company called MortgageRamp. My role there is that of an Application Designer. I don't do much coding, but I write documenation and design screenshots of all of the applications we build. In January, I was hired by the company.

I have a lovely wife that I've been married to for over two years. See is currently going to colleage to become a writer, photographer, and an anthropologist. I also have two cats and two birds who are sexually confused.

We all live in our recently bought house seven miles outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. And we drive a '99 Honda Civic EX.

The wife and I love to watch movies and travel. Our next trip out of the States will probably be in May to China.

I think that about covers it.

Scott
    You live 7 miles from Philly in PA? Or East in NJ? I grew up in Moorestown.

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    Originally posted by gdstudios
    I grew up in Moorestown.
    Not really anything to be proud of, you know.

Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting