A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did You All See Michael Jackson's Interview?

Did You All See Michael Jackson's Interview?

So what's your thoughts and feelings on the show (ITV, UK)? He's completely bizarre but I kind of understand why he is the way he is now.
    With his painful background, and the fact that he does not know what a normal life is, he has created his own world, built up from his own dreams and fantasies of what he percieves as a perfect world
    Last edited by jt-developer; 02-03-2003 at 07:13 PM.

yeah I saw it. Pretty weird indeed but it was interesting to see the other side of things and yeah, you do get a sense that he's just not living in the same world as all these tabloid people that scream and yell about his sex life etc. He's definitely a screwed up human being, and as you say probably trying to create a world for himself where everything is perfect and his abused past doesn't matter.

but at least he has a nice train.

seems to be a fairly rich fella too!

Didn't he deny getting plastic surgery?

except for his nose yeah.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    I didn't know he had a nose
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Oh ok, that's not as bad I guess. The poor guy, he's become a laughing stock. I can't wait to see the interview. I guess he has realized all the bad P.R. he's gotten recently. With the appearance in court and the baby-dangling incident. What a goof.

Originally posted by TallGuyLittleCar
    I didn't know he had a nose
    That's terrible...

ooops, i was watching conair...
    pinkie highlights

It annoyed me that he didn't admit to the other plastic surgery, i.e. every single thing on his mishapen face. I loved that excuse that it naturally changed.

Anyone lese notice that none of his kids are black?

Originally posted by gdstudios
    I guess he has realized all the bad P.R. he's gotten recently. With the appearance in court and the baby-dangling incident.
    the documentary was filmed over almost a year, the baby incident and his court dates before that were all towards the end of the time the camera crew spent with him. When you see the press footage of him dangling the baby from the berlin hotel window the lights and camera you see behind him are the interview crew.

it's hard not to feel a bit sorry for him, yes he's a bit of a freak, yes he has an obsession with kids and being a kid, yes he has a problem with the way he looks and is unable to live in the real world, but I honestly doubt he's any kind of child abuser (deliberately) I think the idea of that would make him sick, but the fact is we all judge things by our own experiences and so it's easy to point fingers and make accusations and lap up the tabloid crap about people like him, but in the end I don't think he's a bad person, just very screwed up, I don't think he could ever do anything right in the general public's eyes.

probably the scariest thing was watching fans reactions to him, he seemed to be quite giving to his fans when he could, hugging them and talking surprisingly openly with them when he wasn't being mobbed, he gave one girl a hug when she asked for it and afterwards she was just on the floor crying and babbling like it was a healing or cleansing by an evangelist. Looking at that you have to wonder who it is who is to blame for what he became.

Felt sorry for the guy, though I dont think hes as fruity as I first thought. He hasnt had a normal life, at a any time in his life... And the batterings from his father.. harsh! Though, one of his siblings will probably accuse him of being a liar.

Señor member
    Originally posted by quistaquay
    ooops, i was watching conair...
    hehe ... me too
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

Originally posted by aversion
    the documentary was filmed over almost a year ago
    Oh, had no idea. Thought it was a recent thing.

hehe, you added the "ago"

it was filmed over a period of time that lasted almost a year, including those incidents.

Originally posted by aversion
    hehe, you added the "ago"

it was filmed over a period of time that lasted almost a year, including those incidents.

You noticed my little fix. Just trying to help out a mod. Yeah, so I have to check when this thing is on in the States. Or did I miss it already? Or is it on in a few minutes. Looking now...

That baby dangling thing was crazy. He should have just admitted he go tover excited. Did you see him shaking his knee after the incident, like one of those hyperactive spasm movements

Originally posted by gdstudios
    You noticed my little fix. Just trying to help out a mod. Yeah, so I have to check when this thing is on in the States. Or did I miss it already? Or is it on in a few minutes. Looking now...
    it was made for ITV in UK, but with the response it got here, chances are it will be shown in America too. Everyone I know were watching it

Yeah I thought I saw an ad for it for Dateline NBC or 60 Minutes or something.

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    bbc.co.uk lead the story with 'Jackson: I share bedroom with kids'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/2719763.stm

So even they seem to want to stick it to him, focusing on the most lurid aspects of his life, when all of these thread comments add up to that fact that he's just your run-of-the-mill freak that wants to play Peter Pan in Neverland. It's a shame.

Two surgeries? Yeah, if the number two has been replaced by 16 in the number line. eg: 1, 16, 3, 4... 13, 14, 15, 2, 17
    Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

It is on TV in australia tonight I think..
    <:8O)~~~ RATS! they ate my footer! ~~(O8:>