A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: © all your topics are boring, here's the best topic ever ....

it's called stress management.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Hey Moe... serpent star's Avatar
    Originally posted by argonauta
    my god!

i've been working on my site, a project's site, a client's site, learning java, developing in java, programming with vba for an excel application, developing an oracle database, learning new songs to play with my new guitar, planning my birthday party, fixing my pc, burning 20 cd's for my boss......and still i gotta go out with my girlfriend......i don't have much time.....how you get time to waste on google image searchin!!!!!
    How do you have time for it all? I'm lucky if I can finish all my image searching in google. No way would I have time for all that jazz you're working on.

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    Originally posted by serpent star
    How do you have time for it all? I'm lucky if I can finish all my image searching in google. No way would I have time for all that jazz you're working on.
    I imagine M$ has a 'spill your guts and get exactly zero extra time' time manager software, designed just for you.

Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

Originally posted by serpent star
    usually i stay up until 3 am, wake up at 7 am, go to office and work from 8 to 5, come home and do all that stuff.

Yep, i think i'm just doing too much, but i have to.

And i'm really wasting my organism too much. Can yo believe three weeks ago i had chickenpox (yep, chickenpos, and i'm almost 23 years old). Guess what the doctor said: i got sick because my organism reacted, my defenses lowered, because i suffer too much stress.

Ironically, the thing, or the person that causes me the more stress (my gfriend) is also the one that that makes it all go away (don't ask for details)
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.