A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Work in progress

I'm a frustrated cartoonist and KM is unleashing me!! I not finished with this yet, but I wanted to get some reaction. It's about 250k (I think) but does not yet have a preloader. It also doesn't stop yet, so it'll just loop till you get sick of it and close the window. But I probably won't get to finish it until about Wednesday and I was anxious to see what anybody thinks of it so far.

Thanks.

Very imaginative. I like it, good sound quality, you might want to work in a background of some sort, and a smoother movement of lips, you don't have to completely have the mouths in sync with the voices, but at least have the lips move smooth.

Again very cool

Brad

Is the sound in a KM-produced movie synchronized? I mean, if I really work at getting the lip movement and sounds to look like they more or less go together on my system, will they look that way to everybody else?

Thanks.

They should, check out my cheesy(but funny) STIGGY animations, all the sounds are in sync with the animations, rock falling, weight hitting the ground..etc. I think KoolMoves does a great job syncing the sounds. Though it would be great on a future release if we could have more than one track to put the sound, so we could put more then one sound at certain points in our animations.

Brad

You have to watch the sounds and actions interface also.

It seems to synch perfectly with that interface at 12 FPS Played in Flash 5.