A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: here's mine

here's mine

Ok, just say what do you think about it. Hey, and also, why don't you copy your post onto the guestbook. Hehe

http://www.guarddp.tk

Thanks in advance.

Guarddp || Garth DP
    www.guarddp.tk
    Designs and Photographs

everything loads way too slowly

Fearing Dawn
    you got some pretty interesting transitions there, i didnt have any loading problems but i am on a university LAN so... anyhow, keep it up..
    "And it is in his own image, let us remember, that Man creates God." ~~ H. Havelock Ellis

Good job! No loading problems.
    I like the design, the colours and the background music. Some sound FX are a bit weird (when the website appears), but most of the time very cool.

Well done.

the font

I don't know why, but my friends seems to be incapable to even read my fonts... I set it in 8 pixels. Well it is too little, but, how about it. Oh, I also want to invite Aaron Martone to visit my site, coz he got a good site scorer...

Thanks in advance.

guarddp.

I like it to, it was creative, but still profeional. I to thought some of the soundeffects were out of wack, it was like you had a folder full of sound effects and decided you were going to use them all in some part of your piece, even thow they dont have anything in common with oneanother.
    chris davis

About .tk

Your site is on .tk. I was wondering how you get ahold of customer service there. I've tried to contact someone (prepurchase) but have had no luck.
    Eli
    Lil Child
    Runnin Wild

ahold of customer service ???

I don't really understand about what you're talking about in the statement up there since my english is not so good. Please, tell me what do you need in more easy to understand english.

.tk

OK,
    .tk domains.
    I was interested in having a .tk domain BUT THERE WAS NO WAY TO CONTACT THESE PEOPLE TO ASK SIMPLY QUESTION ABOUT THERE DOMAINS!
    All I got was a stupid auto-reponse with a redirect to there F.A.Q.
    Like....why would I pay for a domain name from a organization that are unreachable.

Well....this is sounding like a rant. I thought because your site was on a .tk domain you might know something about them.
    Lil Child
    Runnin Wild

ok, first, if you enter my website, there'll be a banner pop-up window, with the title : DotTK - Dividing Domains Differently, and you just have to click on it.

Once you've entered the DotTk website, which is www.dot.tk, you can see the services they offer, it even free, in the middle right of the column. "DOT TK SERVICES". There, you'll see all the information you can find out.

Hope that all can help you out. By the way, I wanna ask you about my site, how do you think ???

Thanks.
    Guarddp || Garth DP
    www.guarddp.tk

I liked the site.

It's a well done site. I like the graphics, the menues, the sounds, the little image scroller. I liked that it was self contained and kept my focus inside the movie. Well done!

If I had any suggestion it would be to enlarge the font size when you are writing more than one or two sentences. Small fonts can be a strain on the eyes when reading paragraphs.

Cheers!
    Eli
    Lil Child
    Runnin Wild