dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: a little ad--need feedback

a little ad--need feedback

i just wanted some feedback on this ad I just threw together...

i created everything from scratch...in photoshop...all the client gave me was the text in a word document...
    Attached Images Attached Images

my 2 cents...

i like the look... nice job...

k...

why is there so much white space on the left hand side? it looks like you wanted to put something else there... how about you take exactly what you have there and move the text around so that, for example, the ESN is centred... better use of the "white space"... i always find it helpful not to look at the text but at the space around the text... if ya know what i mean... or put the inc under the N and put that to the left of the "we can assist you text"... BUT.. for all my comments... nicely done...

thanks for the feedback. it was very usefull...the client liked it a lot...totally blown away actually...however i did make some changes after talking to him...this is what we sent to the printer...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not bad at all, the only thing I would change is to use one font for the whole of the ad. as I think using multiple ones can fragment the image and maybe lose some authority to the ad.

it is actually all the same font family...Futura...however i do see your point...the Futrua Font height is only 50% everywhree except the "We can assist..." I might have made the height 50% here too..

thx